Main Menu

8st

Started by crom A zone, December 10, 2008, 06:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miassmaro98

i'll be there riding on saturday
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

TNTaylor

I'll be heading over there or to the Hump tomorrow.  Last time I parked on 8st on a Fri someone broke into my truck.  I'm sure we'll have a good ride at either site.  They both have plenty of water and mud.  I saw on the news last night that the Everglades is getting overrun by large Pythons.  Has anyone encountered one?
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Baileygunns

Quote from: TNTaylor on July 16, 2009, 03:30:47 PM
I saw on the news last night that the Everglades is getting overrun by large Pythons.  Has anyone encountered one?

Every time I pee...   rolback1

Mudneck

Quote from: Baileygunns on July 16, 2009, 06:25:26 PM
Quote from: TNTaylor on July 16, 2009, 03:30:47 PM
I saw on the news last night that the Everglades is getting overrun by large Pythons.  Has anyone encountered one?

Every time I pee...   rolback1

Someones not turning in the evidence again....Arent you supposed to tag it not snort it,makes you see things?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

TNTaylor

Now that was funny..... :bow.gif :Y
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com