you should check out my guild page..

Started by americanhighlander, May 21, 2009, 11:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

Hey sup it's been
while yeah i do alot stuff on my ipod touch
anyway who knows,but i play game called
12sky  and it's good for your kids anyway

and i have been playing about year i'm level 103
so far it's free mmo game it just like WOW almost
but it's free the only cost for AP points
thats it,but this game work on any pc's that are 4years
older,but it can also work for all budget notebooks you
buy as today and last year my mom hads one i go on wifi
hotspots in live oak but i know where good hotspots
are at,but don't goto libary it sucks for uploads and
they have router like my firends 2006 linksys and they should
be running a N router the way handle all pcs there.LOL

Here's my posted on my guild
http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?p=2852088#2852088

here's my guild on xfire.
http://www.xfire.com/clans/foxman362



plus i'm trying get 3Grouter it's called autonetmobile
yeah i do goto flea markets in jax once while and mostly gainesville
and valdosta once great while,i always find tech deals in some places
once while. 8) but i'm saving up on it for it on autonetmobile router.

But let me know if could find me anything how make
this autonetmobile plug into wall
becuase this the only way get i can high speed internet for my games i know what it does
but if have any buddyies work at car stereo place they should know about this
and wiring for system.Plus i have firend liveds a half away they can get dsl
for me i can't becuase my phone company is too lazy to put out here.LOL


here's 3router  but they have videos on it
there i know for all atv dudes would love get this
it's alot better then hughesnet but i'm going get 60$plan
i check everything out on this there policys are very good.  :)
http://www.autonetmobile.com/


goto my

http://www.stickam.com/profile/foxman362


Look up leo deporta on itunes podcasts
i do this all time time when get my podcasts
on my ipodtouch but the podcasts are free.

go to http://leo.am

this dude will help all your tech problems
and he nice dude i have seen him on old g4tv
on screensavers while back and he use be on techtv
and he had been doing radio broadcasts for last 30years
and he's on xm sat radio.also he does everything from
everything on tech from tv's sound systems cameras,
and consoles and cellphones and gps's,computers.

This dude will tell everything if have problem call him anytime
when he's on air plus out of northern CAL out in small town somewhere
i have been listen since i went  to texas during dec 2008.


[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

wilburz

WTF? What ever your takin I want some. ???
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

americanhighlander

#2
Quote from: wilburz on May 21, 2009, 11:29:52 PM
WTF? What ever your takin I want some. ???

I know you can put the autonet mobile  into your car or truck
just think about it when you goto atv tracks in future you can get on net
posted anytime and have fun on videos games and etc.

Just look at web site on autonetmobile you'll like it
it will work anything wireless.

I know Mr.Bones would like this just do research on it
i know i have.LOL  ;D
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Anoriginal

Man, where the hel* have you been? God I miss you.

Is Uncle Rico still up there with you living in a tent in your yard?

Seriously, great to see you post again!!!
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

gery350

cool. yeah like anoriginal said, good to hear from ya.




ZOLTAN!!  (opposing thumbs and index fingers clinched in a z shape- dude wheres my car) ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Anoriginal

Americanhighlander -

What about that satelite high speed internet (Hughes Net ... I think that's what it's called)?? Have you ever looked into that for your area? Might solve your high speed internet problems.

Just wondering. I don't know anythign about it myself.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

B. Graves

Quote from: Anoriginal on May 22, 2009, 02:46:51 AM
Man, where the hel* have you been? God I miss you.

Is Uncle Rico still up there with you living in a tent in your yard?

Seriously, great to see you post again!!!

lol. did he give up on the baby harp seal killing?

americanhighlander

#7
Quote from: Anoriginal on May 22, 2009, 01:54:46 PM
Americanhighlander -

What about that satelite high speed internet (Hughes Net ... I think that's what it's called)?? Have you ever looked into that for your area? Might solve your high speed internet problems.

Just wondering. I don't know anythign about it myself.

i'm saying hughesnet sucks i have cousie in oklhoma hads it,
and the fair access policy they have they limit your broadband
it's about almost worst then time warner cable 40gb
a month and hughesnet like 2gb and if watch too
many youtube videos they blocked your access for at least a day
that's what happens with couises where there lived at.
I called it broadband lockdown limit on your crap on sat modem.

Thats why i won't go with it, it's not worth my 400$ with them.LOL
This my third myspace account
and it my broadband blog anyway..

read my blogs..

http://www.myspace.com/jinxdog2009
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Paul_S

Dude, you cousie must watch a lot of YouTube vids  :o

I have hughesnet we have 3 people (including myself) that are on the internet all the time. I have only hit the fair access limit once, that was when my wife was watching a bunch of shows on Hulu.

Don't get me wrong, Hughes is cr.ap compared to dsl or cable, but when you live in a rural location, it's just one of the downsides of country living.

Chevy1500z71

man i havnt seen you make a post in years... now wev got you back and 4x4 matt... wow.

o4250


bignickwaite

Quote from: Anoriginal on May 22, 2009, 02:46:51 AM
Man, where the hel* have you been? God I miss you.

Is Uncle Rico still up there with you living in a tent in your yard?

Seriously, great to see you post again!!!


LMAO ...uncle rico..hes out of prison lol .wow, i kinda missed this site too....the other sites ive been on if your not part of the "crew they really dont talk to ya....
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]