L-Cross Saturday---25 mile trail?

Started by 1980z28, June 17, 2009, 12:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1980z28

Is anyone going to L-Cross this weekend? I am going on solo it looks like, and was wondering who was going to do the 25 mile trail ride. Get in touch with me so we can hook up Saturday.

crom A zone

if i go it be fri and sat with my freind she be on my bike withme  big 2wd on mud tires pic in other thread
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

gearhead400

screw l-cross (jk) lets see some pics of that z28! i'm currently looking for a 70-71 z/28 with no luck (mostly because im not filthy rich, mostly, partly because i just low ball the hell out of people  ;D)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

1980z28

My 1980 just got stolen last month!!!! It had the original paint and the cowl induction even worked. I pulled the motor and tranny and was building it, so I parked the car out at my property in Fellsmere because I had no room at my house in Sebastian. Last month someone hooked up to it and pulled it away. I am sick to my stomach about it. Iv'e had two other ones, an 8p0 and a 81. I like the body style. Anyhow, has anyone heard a bout Mudigras rescheduling date????

crom A zone

muddi gras wont re open    redneck yacht club one uped them and they got event july 4th week end
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: gearhead400 on June 17, 2009, 12:22:11 PM
screw l-cross (jk) lets see some pics of that z28! i'm currently looking for a 70-71 z/28 with no luck (mostly because im not filthy rich, mostly, partly because i just low ball the hell out of people  ;D)

kinda on topic (sorry about it being blury)


I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

1980z28


IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.