Join the Motoplex on Facebook & MySpace

Started by Paul_S, June 24, 2009, 01:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S


550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Chillinthemost

Real men dont bliggitty blog on facey spacey.  I thought only teenaged girls did that stuff.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Paul_S

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 24, 2009, 08:16:19 PM
Real men dont bliggitty blog on facey spacey.  I thought only teenaged girls did that stuff.

So as Anoriginal is one of the Motoplex's fans, that certainly clears up who wears the pants in you guy's "friendship"   ;)

Chillinthemost

Come on Paul, I'm a big Motoplex fan, just dont do the facebook stuff. Doesn't surprise me though that Anoriginal has a myspace/ facebook, he is SO hip :hotty2.gif
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Paul_S

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 24, 2009, 09:50:30 PM
Come on Paul, I'm a big Motoplex fan, just dont do the facebook stuff. Doesn't surprise me though that Anoriginal has a myspace/ facebook, he is SO hip :hotty2.gif

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anoriginal

Well, real men don't deep throat bananas before eating them either. But, that never stopped Chillin.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

shogun323

I joined, and for the record, I can deep throat a papaya!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein


Paul_S


Anoriginal

Quote from: sbripple on June 26, 2009, 01:35:50 AM
no thanks

Whew......thank God!!   ;D

Paul,

Great facebook page. Looks like lots of people are starting to sign on.   :ThumbsUp.gif
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

trx#9

Do you have one for Trailerspace, thats the one I like.  b:r
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!