ATVFlorida YouTube Channel

Started by mrbones, December 14, 2007, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

I setup a YouTube channel for my videos. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/atvflorida

I've got 6 ATV related videos in there now. I hope to take a bit more footage every time I go riding. Maybe even mount the camera on the bike. That would be cool. mrb..out.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Young Gun

That would be pretty awesome.  What ever happened to the videos section that had a bunch of hosted videos?

LOL @ midget on scooter.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

mrbones

I dropped it about a year ago since no one was using it. Everybody seemed to favor YouTube or something similar.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Tecatematt

how do you upload videos to there? do i send them to you or what?
[url="http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/"]http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/[/url]

85 Tecate (working on it!)
86 350x (restoring)
86 Tri-z rolling chassis

Young Gun

Quote from: Tecatematt on December 17, 2007, 09:06:17 PM
how do you upload videos to there? do i send them to you or what?

Yeah, no way of uploading to the ATVFL account on YouTube.  If you have access to a server just put the movie file in a .rar, upload it and send bones the link in a PM.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

mrbones

I added new video from TRXASAURUS and also uploaded an old classic from the Asphaltdragon.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

I added a cool 360 view of Croom in HD. Check out the channel.

http://www.youtube.com/atvflorida
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Keeter

Quote from: mrbones on March 31, 2009, 02:11:19 PM
I added a cool 360 view of Croom in HD. Check out the channel.

http://www.youtube.com/atvflorida

Ah  yes..the 250R. The first ATC with Pro-link.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

mrbones

Yeah, that was a fun trike. The seat height was low but the pegs were high. I think my legs were too long for it.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Just made this one today. Check it out.

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Leesburg Bikefest 2009 Ride Down Main St. Again.

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com