Redneck Yacht Club Still Open for Memorial Weekend

Started by lulu500, May 20, 2009, 10:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lulu500

Like the title said Redneck Yacht Club is still on!
http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/

This was taken off of their myspace site:

When:
Friday, May 22, 2009

Where:
Redneck Yacht Club
44570 Bermont Road (CR 74)
Punta Gorda, FL
33982

Description:
You won't want to miss the Memorial weekend blowout at the Redneck Yacht Club! It's an open mud weekend, but we'll also be having live entertainment, ATV barrel racing & good old fashioned mud bogging & fast track racing. Come out for your chance to win cash prizes, free passes & more!!
06 Honda Foreman 500 4x4 ES RED
Viper MX3000 winch w/ red Amsteel rope
27x10x12 & 27x12x12 Mud Bugs on Black DWT Rythms
Custom Center Snorkel

MUD DIVA
Of course I ride like a girl!

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

98sheerips

count me out. that place is a fuckin huge drunk confusing mess. the place needs to have some land set aside for JUST atvs. im suprised that nobody got ran over by a swamp buggy yet because of all the drinking. f**k that place. 

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 21, 2009, 08:42:25 AM
drunk fest hell yea ill fit in lol

You will like it, wide variety to ride.  I have been a couple of times.  You won't be disappointed.  The only thing I missed was the night riding you could do at Lcross but thats about it.  There is a section for atv's only, its just kinda small.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

crom A zone

sweet i dont like night rideing so ill be fine. yea its gonna be first ride on my bike  sice i built the motor
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

IXIswamperIXI

this was my little ride in the track they are talking about.










I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

jrpro130

Looks good, I can't wait, I loveeeee water!!! New bike too, just gotta go easy the first few hours than let her EAT
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

swmaper  thanks for the pics looks really fun cant wait.    u gonna be up there
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

lulu500

It's been raining like crazy here and I was in Punta Gorda yesterday and it was raining. So there should be a lot of water and mud. Shouldn't be too bad Saturday though it might rain a little in the afternoon. I've been there a few times an haven't had any problems. The owner came and asked my dad about his buggy last time we were there, he was a really nice person.

Any one goin out there feel free to come over and say hi.... I'll be on a red honda Foreman center snork and exhaust snork. You def won't miss my boyfriends bike. BIG Black Brute 750 snorks and exhaust snork, 2" lift with 30 zillas. You'll hear us before you see us though he just got a bada$$ stereo on it. He wants to go def fast I guess.
06 Honda Foreman 500 4x4 ES RED
Viper MX3000 winch w/ red Amsteel rope
27x10x12 & 27x12x12 Mud Bugs on Black DWT Rythms
Custom Center Snorkel

MUD DIVA
Of course I ride like a girl!

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 21, 2009, 11:29:09 AM
swmaper  thanks for the pics looks really fun cant wait.    u gonna be up there

no I will be in Big Cypress, if I wasn't going to Big Cypress I would probably end up there.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

crom A zone

lulu there prob be alot of people with radios and stuff   look for me ill be only bike with no plasctics on it
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

FORD4X4GIRL

I definetly want to go to this place but this weekend we are heading to River Ranch .....

Oh well !

Have fun everyone & be safe !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

crom A zone

river ranch is open everyday   come check this place out
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

lulu500

Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 21, 2009, 02:58:12 PM
lulu there prob be alot of people with radios and stuff   look for me ill be only bike with no plasctics on it

Ahaha plastic-less bike gotcha. Oh you'll know this one. I'm not talkin regular radio, it's a custom-built fiberglass audio box and it's obnoxiously loud. He used to have an audio pipe, but I guess 2 speakers wasn't enough he had to have 4.
06 Honda Foreman 500 4x4 ES RED
Viper MX3000 winch w/ red Amsteel rope
27x10x12 & 27x12x12 Mud Bugs on Black DWT Rythms
Custom Center Snorkel

MUD DIVA
Of course I ride like a girl!

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

jrpro130

can't msis me either, 08 camo brute force on laws, probably going to be on 2 wheels half the time  :o
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Anoriginal

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on May 21, 2009, 01:11:12 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 21, 2009, 11:29:09 AM
swmaper  thanks for the pics looks really fun cant wait.    u gonna be up there

no I will be in Big Cypress, if I wasn't going to Big Cypress I would probably end up there.


You and Keeter have a great time and take some pics to post. I gave him the GPS numbers to my camp. Stop in if you like.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

JOE3504x4

New bike Ricky?  Do you still have the Grizz?
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Anoriginal on May 22, 2009, 08:27:37 AM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on May 21, 2009, 01:11:12 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 21, 2009, 11:29:09 AM
swmaper  thanks for the pics looks really fun cant wait.    u gonna be up there

no I will be in Big Cypress, if I wasn't going to Big Cypress I would probably end up there.


You and Keeter have a great time and take some pics to post. I gave him the GPS numbers to my camp. Stop in if you like.

Well I found out last night some of my family will be there at RYC that I haven't seen in a while, so I will not be at BC I will be at the RYC.  But I am game next neek for BC.  ;)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 21, 2009, 11:29:09 AM
swmaper  thanks for the pics looks really fun cant wait.    u gonna be up there

I WILL be there now on Saturday  ::) everything always changes in my family
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Mars

Hummm.
Lots of mud, lots of water, lots of drunks. Everything you need to ruin your ATV.
I'll pass.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Keeter

Quote from: Anoriginal on May 22, 2009, 08:27:37 AM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on May 21, 2009, 01:11:12 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 21, 2009, 11:29:09 AM
swmaper  thanks for the pics looks really fun cant wait.    u gonna be up there

no I will be in Big Cypress, if I wasn't going to Big Cypress I would probably end up there.


You and Keeter have a great time and take some pics to post. I gave him the GPS numbers to my camp. Stop in if you like.
Well, aint riding BC this time but be ready with the exploding cooler Matt. We will crash your party next weekend. Dont flake out. :-*
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

IXIswamperIXI

well I am out of commission... something more termanal than I thought is wrong with either my tranny or transfer case (not sure yet) something is locked up.  The only thing I do know it is not the front end or rear end.  I am going to tear into it tomorrow and find out.  Not looking good though, thats for sure.  Not to mention I arrived there at noon and it took 3.5 hours in line to get in.  That was a JOKE!!! Anyway time to shower and get some sleep I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow  :-\
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

crom A zone

o boy just got home    and man was it fun fun fun   
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com