Durhamtown

Started by Lost Soul, June 20, 2005, 06:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kreed5821

I haven't.  I rode at Broad River a few weeks ago and met some guys with the Possum Patrol (GA ATV Riders Assn.)  They are a good bunch of people to ride with.  I live so far north that I can be in three other states faster than I can get to Atlanta so Phenix City is a long haul for me.  Maybe three and a half hours speeding the whole way.  What exactly is Dirty Dog's Park?  Is it in GA because I haven't heard of it?
[url="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/kreed5821/kreedlogo2.jpg"]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/kreed5821/kreedlogo2.jpg[/url]

kicking_dirt

Im back from durham man was it fun we had a blast it just take so long to get their they key things to look for is new loop they open new trails daily so dont never think u rode all of them before its worth the drive im going back but i want to go to broad anyone have directions to any other place thats closer in ga

kreed5821

#27
If you will go to www.atvnation.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7406 it will list GA riding areas.  Public at top and private at bottom. You will have to click on the private ones to see where they are.  These are listed by the GA ATV Riders Assn.  (Possum Patrol) so all of the places listed are ATV friendly.

You can also go to www.atvpathfinder.com and click "United States" then scroll down to Georgia and it will list all of them.

They are also listed on GA Offroad.  www.georgiaoffroad.com but that is a dirtbike site and a lot of them seem snobby towards atv riders.  They have a lot of info on the places to ride though. 

Wish I could help you more but I'm on the opposite end of GA.
[url="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/kreed5821/kreedlogo2.jpg"]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/kreed5821/kreedlogo2.jpg[/url]

apkkfx400

Kicking dirt-posting any pics?

AintSkeered

Dirty Dog's Park is in AL, near Phenix City. But, it's only about 400 acres, so I can't say it's worth a 3-4 hour drive, IMHO. But, it's still a lot of fun with dense forest, hills, a mud pit and a minor MX track.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com