Anyone Want To Ride Tonight S.W. FL. Area?

Started by bugmanjr, May 15, 2009, 03:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmanjr

Im trying to get some people together tonight or even tomorrow to do some night riding. Ive been riding there my whole life and havent had much trouble. P.M. me if your interested and ill let you know exactly where im talking about.
Me and My Girlfriend ride utilitys so we arent going to be flying through the trails.
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

AintSkeered

This ain't no pirates den where you want to brag about breaking the law. Law enforcement participates on these forums and you run the risk of getting more attention to your riding area than you really want.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

crom A zone

How far from Broward county you think it is?   You seem like cool person to ride with, also stinks that guy jumped on your back for nothing.
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

bugmanjr

Matt,
   Its a ways bud. It would be around 2 1/2 hours.
Next time you come this way PM me and maybe we can get together for a ride.
Or if you have a good riding area that way PM me.
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

crom A zone

We got nothing good this way. I usually gotta drive about 3 hours to ride. :'( What is the conditions of your spot? 
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

bugmanjr

Not too Wet not Too dry. Good trails with mud if you want.
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

crom A zone

Alright sounds good. I'll post up when i looking to ride there.
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

zman03

dont forget to tell the guy you ride with a beer in one hand while scratching your toes thru the flip flops with the other hand.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

Don't worry zman, I got it all covered.  Thank you for the help tho.
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

trx#9

Quote from: zman03 on May 16, 2009, 08:49:35 AM
dont forget to tell the guy you ride with a beer in one hand while scratching your toes thru the flip flops with the other hand.
rolback1
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Banshee78

Hey if  your still looking for riders I live in Estero. I can go Sunday or Saturday afternoon

Johnny Rotten

I also live in the SW Florida area and would like to join for a ride sometime. I think the RZR can keep up..?
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

Banshee78

What's better for riding right now lehigh or bonita? I was at bonita about 3 mo ago but its rained alot since. I would ride this weekend or next if anyone wants to?

bugmanjr

Im not sure what im doing this weekend yet. Its either up the river on the boat or riding. let me know if you guys are gonna get together, I might be able to meet up with you. e-mail me bugmanjr@comcast.net i check that all the time.
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com