Deal With It Apparel - Girls Ride Too

Started by kawGIRL, June 15, 2005, 06:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

Check this out....
http://www.msdirectonline.com/dealwithit.htm

I saw this on the left side where Mr. Bones has his advertisements so I ordered some of the close outs, Nice stuff and it was FAST coming all the way from California  ;) I ordered last thursday and got it today  :D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Tmack

They have the cutest little girl t-shirts. Will be ordering one for my 2 1/2 year old...She will be getting her first 4- wheeler (power wheel) of course. Will have to post some pictures as soon as she gets it.... Have to keep up with her big brother and sister... ;)  Stacy (SmackAttack).. Hijacked my husbands name. :)

renmus


big-daddy

Quote from: renmus on June 15, 2005, 10:18:43 PM
Careful what Power Wheel you buy.
http://www.recalls.org/sports275.htm


Thanks renmus, I am going to e-mail Micheal Jackson, so he can advise his friends  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

renmus

Maybe he will invite you to spend the night. 

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member