Harleys and Morons

Started by Anoriginal, April 19, 2009, 03:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

Sometimes, I think that a person could save their poop, paint it orange and black and slap an HD sticker on it and sell it on Ebay for a coupel hundred bucks.......

Oh.....wait a minute.....I'm headed to the bathroom and then to the hardware store for some paint. Anyone know where I can get some really cheesy HD stickers for cheap?
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

digginfool

Neigh!  Neigh!  Neeeiiiiighhh... akkk .... akkk.... cough.... croak!

Okay, don't you boys think you've beaten this horse long enough?  Geeeezz.  ;D
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

buythisatvstuff

Quote from: Anoriginal on May 07, 2009, 10:17:33 PM
Sometimes, I think that a person could save their poop, paint it orange and black and slap an HD sticker on it and sell it on Ebay for a coupel hundred bucks.......

Oh.....wait a minute.....I'm headed to the bathroom and then to the hardware store for some paint. Anyone know where I can get some really cheesy HD stickers for cheap?


No, but you CAN buy an early 90's Honda civic that's barely running, put a loud muffler on it and sell it for $2,000  :D

If you're going to stick with the HD route, include a black sleeveless shirt, a HD do rag, and a temp tattoo of "born to ride" and up the price to $1,200 as the "road warrior" package  ;)
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com