Dumb Bird.

Started by mrbones, May 01, 2009, 12:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Dunnit?

Cat dragged it in.
12 (54.5%)
Flew into the window.
2 (9.1%)
Natural causes.
1 (4.5%)
Beaver.
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

mrbones

I found this on my door step this morning. It's still there being devoured by red ants. Was it left by an animal or did it fly into the door killing itself?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

D33411

You better have an alibi, Mister!  ewwwwwwwwww

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Did you try to chalk line the bird like the police?  :P
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

mrbones

I should and also tape off the crime scene.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

I added a poll. Lets see some answers here. I demand justice.

I just buried the poor fella in the yard.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

gery350

livin in miami i could tell you exactly what happened.
thats looks like some real bad cuban voodoo, whatever you do dont touch it. oh its too late.
ok heres what ya gotta do. go get a chicken, a goat, a cuban cigar and............ nevermind i'll do it for ya.

bring me $10,000.00 i can make that bad joo-joo go away.
i take paypal.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

trx#9

#7
It was miss puss puss....
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

D33411

I think it was professor plum in the yard with a lead pipe!

And how did a beaver get to be an option?  What kinda place are you running up there, Mister?

mrbones

Beaver have big teeth. Could be a transplant. You never know!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: mrbones on May 02, 2009, 03:14:26 PM
Beaver have big teeth. Could be a transplant. You never know!

Not the beaver I am familiar with. just sayin
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

D33411

Maybe they all have teeth and you just haven't been bitten yet.  haha

KD 428

Theres only feathers left when my cats are done... lol seriously
HONDA CRF450R

caospop

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 03, 2009, 08:07:43 AM
Quote from: mrbones on May 02, 2009, 03:14:26 PM
Beaver have big teeth. Could be a transplant. You never know!

Not the beaver I am familiar with. just sayin

:Clap.gif good one mike. 
I say it was a cat they love to show off there work.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

caospop

And judging from the paint marks on the floor you did'nt do a good job painting that porch either huh????
2007 Polaris Sportsman

mrbones

Hey, I'm a good painter. That was lousy work done by the sellers of the house 5 years ago before I bought it. I can't get it off!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Mudneck

Quote from: mrbones on May 04, 2009, 03:50:44 PM
Hey,  I can't get it off!

OK OK  Go ahead it was worth the 3 day suspension ;) See yall Friday ;D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Keeter

Quote from: caospop on May 04, 2009, 03:48:56 PM
And judging from the paint marks on the floor you did'nt do a good job painting that porch either huh????

Holly sh**  That was wicked mean.  :-[
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

m0n0x1d3

Since only the breast is missing it may have been another bird or depending where you live it may also be a bobcat.

D33411

Well, at least the beaver is in the clear! 

m0n0x1d3

We must protect the Beaver at all cost!!!!! >:D

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: D33411 on May 07, 2009, 07:49:17 AM
Well, at least the beaver is in the clear! 

lol.... For now anyways. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

m0n0x1d3

I myself like clear beavers >:D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com