To all of you Shawn Mc Fairy followers

Started by KnK Motorsports, April 27, 2009, 05:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WJDTRI

Quote from: Fast66071 on May 18, 2009, 02:14:41 PM
I had a great time Saturday. I hope you all understand why I called the race.
Ward, I think you could have got Skinny in the main. I had fun on the bike even though
I got beat by a female but by half the track.....I need more practice and a better bike I am looking
so stay tuned. Oh, BW got turned around all by himself in the main spun out and stopped right in the
racing line....but he was coming up on you Skinny very quickly so don't get all stoked with this one I'll be alittle concerned
about the next race remember we have keys & I know that I am going to do lots of laps between now and the next race.
RD

could have?...... Please.....Am sure you have seen that Nascar commercial with the kid running Wallace into the wall at everything.......remote boats, shopping carts, go karts etc........its like that......." I never said I wouldn t have a beer with Scrawny"....but when he is on the track in "MY" class......he's got to go or get the hell out of my way!!!!

As far as being beat by a girl, happened to me alot. the girl ended up pro later on in life. so you just never know who you might be racing against. I would rather get beat by a girl than Scrawny. This is the first time Team McScrawny has beat me in Vintage this year and they had to do it on a rain technicality. In the first heat I was 2nd and catching him fast after starting from the OUTSIDE of the BACK row. Second heat we were 1st & 2nd off the start and  I challenged him SIDE BY SIDE all the way thru turn 1 and 2 and then some and then kicked back to watch his line..........he would have been TOAST in the final

just say'n

Ward Jones
#66Q
2008 SDTA Vintage State Champion
VINTAGE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Fast66071

Bro, I see it the same way. Racin with Skinny & BW and not wanting to lose to either one of them
is plenty motivation for me. I need WAY more practice on the bike, but I had fun & want more.

WJDTRI

I have no idea where all that attitude came from  :) GO MOFO!!!!!!

except in Vintage!!!

VINTAGE RULES!!!!!
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]