posting

Started by MilMan, April 25, 2009, 11:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MilMan

How do I post a reply to a topic?
I can't find where REPLY is located on a thread.

FishaHallic

First make sure you are logged in and I assume you were.  If you look in about the middle of the screen (left to right) and either on top or on bottom (located in both places) on the outside of the box that the thread is in, it basically borders the outside of the box.  I hope this helps, it's a little hard to explain, good luck.

MilMan

Thanks Fish, found it. Duh

MilMan

OK now I'm pissed.
Of course you see I replied to this & know where to click on but other posts that I did a search on & go to that I want to reply to they don't show reply at the bottom only notify.
What gives?
>:(

D33411

The only thing I can think of is maybe there is more than one page to the thread.  Make sure you are on the last page and there will be the options at the bottom of the last post.  Dawn

MilMan

Quote from: D33411 on April 26, 2009, 10:14:49 AM
The only thing I can think of is maybe there is more than one page to the thread.  Make sure you are on the last page and there will be the options at the bottom of the last post.  Dawn

I have looked on all the pages of the thread and still no reply location.
I mean I can reply to this thread why not some others. Don't know.

renmus

click your name and look at your "latest posts"  then you can see if they are indeed missing.

D33411

I figured it out....it's because you are Loxahatchee!  Haha  Just kidding.  Howdy neighbor!  Royal Palm/Acreage here.  Dawn

MilMan

renmus, I cannot reply to a topic I did a search on.  l-cross or bamboo.

MilMan

Dawn, going to l-cross this weekend for Cinco de Muddo.
Have not been there since New Years.

D33411

You be careful out there.  It can get extremely crazy.  Dawn

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com