Durhamtown Pic

Started by RedPred05, June 14, 2005, 07:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPred05

Pictures from Durhamtown GA. This is me and jmpnkfk400. Iam still learning how to post pics so bare with me for a few post.

[attachment deleted by admin]

RedPred05

cabin pic

[attachment deleted by admin]

RedPred05

Its pretty muddy up there in GA

[attachment deleted by admin]

RedPred05

#3
RedPred05, "like a pimp"

[attachment deleted by admin]

RedPred05

jmpnkfx400. Yea i know "whata dork"
just kidding.

[attachment deleted by admin]

RedPred05

Cant wait to go back

[attachment deleted by admin]

RedPred05

jmpnkfx400

[attachment deleted by admin]

jaxraptor


susieblazer


        Great pics............ ;)
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

ucfneed2ride

wow i heard that the cabins were small but good lord. lol 
I have been wanting to take a trip up there, how much for a cabin? Also, is it more for sport bikes?
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

eric

Quote from: ucfneed2ride on June 15, 2005, 02:04:04 AM
wow i heard that the cabins were small but good lord. lol 
I have been wanting to take a trip up there, how much for a cabin? Also, is it more for sport bikes?

I went there about a year ago and there were a few utilities. They have lots of stream crossings and a swamp/mud pit area there to.

T2

Nice pics Tim, I like the trailers in the backround of your cabin thats great sceneury. What jump was that? was that on the small track in the back of  trail  trail A?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

dang,,,now that is tiny,,,,,dunno if I would pay more than $30 a night for them places,,,,,,but I still wanna go.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

apkkfx400

The cabin was small, but definitely worth it-A/C, bathroom and shower come in handy.  I think the cabin was either $45 or $50.  Seems like a lot-but split two ways, it's actually pretty cheap.  Dropping down out of the top bunk after the first day and being extremely sore was a challenge.


raptor426

Durhamtown looks awesome.  I might go there this summer, I cant wait.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

hondaquad

Great pics. I can't wait to go back, hopefully for Labor Day weekend.
'99 300ex, Renthal bars, DG nerfs, DG bumper, DG grab bar, FMF full exhaust, Hole Shots, more to come...

KXKID


RedPred05

Hey T2 iam not to sure what trail it is but I can tell you the pics are from the little track out in the middle of the woods.  It was pretty much my favorite track, the big mx track was also a blast to ride.  That place is well kept, jumps are on all trails, never a dull moment.  I rode the swamp trail that says extreme mud only, I got stuck about 4 times. Overall a great time, it dosent matter what you ride in Durhamtown you will have a blast.

xtremeraptor

GREAT PICS LOOKS LIKE FUN
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

Robert yfz

They also have a cabin that is called the wolfs den which is like 3 times bigger than all the rest of the cabins and they haves cabins that are a little bigger than the ones in the pictures which have two queen beds instead of a bunk bed
limited edition yfz 450
450 kodiak

dj_pizzim

dont take over yor thread but we just got back from our trip we were there on monday and tuesday of last week.  We stayed in the turkey roost which was $65 a night and sleeps 5.  the trails are awsome fun from both utility and sport quads however there are twice as many trails for dirt bikes than quads.  check out there website the place is difently worth a trip. ill post some pics once i get them hosted
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

MOKAS

dont you just love washing off all that gorgia clay? ;D ;)

i cant wait to take a trip there. my buddys have gone a couple times and completely loved it. there getting me all pumped up to go.

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

enniehall

Were they clean? I don't mean like white glove clean but there were no spiders right?  Thats the only thing I hate about the woods/camping are those huge spiders that are the size of a small dog!!! They give me the chills.  I would have to bug bomb that place before i slept there.
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

2 rut

wish i could see the photos   why are they gone
98 f150 3in w/305-70-17's    
05 big bear
02 lakota  
2 kids on my weekends 
and a mortgage

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com