Mudneck @ 2009 Highlifter nationals Jacksonville Texas (MORE PICS ADDED 4-25-09)

Started by Mudneck, April 08, 2009, 11:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

Been gone 10 days with a 22 hour drive both directions.....Here are a few to tease you. My wife is working on My Space for the rest of the 600+.......

































































[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Mudneck

Quote from: Keeter on April 09, 2009, 08:25:08 AM
Keep'em coming baby.

If theres more interest I will. Allot of work to do that. I have the good pics on the laptop,E-mail me Barry I can send them to you ;)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

wheelie_boy

Sick pics man, i would definitely enjoy some more!
05 kx 250f

renmus


Mudneck

We will get a whole bunch from Mudmuckers this weekend as well if anyone wants more Highlifter holla. Ive got a few hundred.

We were kind of busy WORKING ;) But hell somone got to do it. Those Sporto's have some balls. I wouldnt be doing no flips off a big ash ramp for sure. I have pics of a Razor hitting that ramp as well. So heres some more pics on the NEW web-site. Enjoy.

http://www.mudneck.com/photogallery/highliftermudnationals.html
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com