Thunderbowl TT race

Started by stgsali, March 29, 2009, 01:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stgsali

This will be a TT race only as we will be racing the day/night before at Ocala Speedway. That is if the creeks don't rise and the big kahuna says it is a go!






Flyer updated with the new times and date. Should be fun!
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Updated per the big kahuna.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

Hey Richard
    Did the flyer change? I posted on ft.com. Need to know if I need to change it and couldn t see any difference.

Please advise and Thanks
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

The times were wrong. They now reflect the TT being run after we race at Ocala speedway. The original posting had the normal gate time and race starting. Brady (the guy that says he gets spun out) noticed the time and pointed it out to me. Better late than everyone showing at the normal start time.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

looks like I go t the right one. I posted on 4-2. did you change it before that?
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

Posted it with the wrong times on the 30th of March. I believe I sent out the updated one to you after it was brought to my attention. Shawn sent out the flyers with the right times and date so I thought you got all the good ones! lol
The others that I have posted (the April race at Tbowl along with the Jasper race in May) are current and correct. I had talked to Wade at Crossroads and he gave me all the pertinent info. If you or anyone has anymore info that needs to be on any flyer don't hesitate to let me know. My ego isn't as inflated as some of these keyboard racers. (fastrnrik, hillkiller, koh) Guys that need training wheels to go around the track!! lmao
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com