GNCC Round#4

Started by SlowJoeRacing, April 02, 2009, 02:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowJoeRacing

Is any one going so SC?

We will be there!
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Slo Poke

i wish!!!

good luck to all the Florida boys (and girls) going up for the Big Buck!!!!
SSQSA #294C
TBRD Racing Team
www.tampabayridindirty.com
www.ridindirtyperformance.com

tony pitts

 
  headin up friday racin vet or senior class.  good luck everyone....
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Albright335

Can't Wait...safe travels to everyone!  ;)
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Turboderf

We are on our way to Big Buck GNCC WHOO HOO Stop by and say hello

TRX450R_Racer

The track was awesome!! We had a great time.

I was having a bad race, I was in last place. On the beginning of lap 3 I see Kristen Atwell up against a tree with a broken spindle. I stop to ask her if she is OK and/or needed help. She said I need to move my quad off the track. I go to grab the bumper and someone comes right around us and hits me square in the knee. Hyperextending my knee badly sending me to the ground in excruciating pain. Kristen was yelling at him. She had to drag me off the track out of the way. As far as I can remember he didn't apologize. If he did I didn't hear him. For about 3 to 5 minutes I laid there thinking first, my wife was going to kill me since this is the 3rd time in 11 months I've been hurt and second I'm going to have to be carried out of the woods. Well after about 5 or 6 minutes I had Kristen help me up, I was able to stand. I helped her move her quad and then got back on mine and went on my way. My knee was hurting pretty badly and I couldn't plant my left foot to turn. I was about 3 1/2 miles into the 12 1/2 mile course. All I was thinking was I was going to stop when I get back. I came to the start/finish line and they were waving the white flag. I said to myself, I can do one more and went on my way. Well right now my leg is a little swollen, very stiff and in a lot of pain. I can only bend it about 20% and it's hard to walk. I will be going to have it looked at tomorrow. I think my racing days are over. Wish me luck.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

SlowJoeRacing

i placed 8 out of 23 riders and over all i came in 58 out of 288 riders. bike ran great!
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Turboderf

this is at the creek jump and i even have some buddys all i need is beer

Turboderf

this kiser and balance was very cool to watch

slam1

Frank, unbelievable! Not to many can claim a racing injury without even being on a machine. Sorry to hear your thinking about retiring. Joey, another good solid finish! Excellent, you will be a force to be reckoned with in a couple of years. Maybe sooner!
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

quadracer1992

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on April 06, 2009, 12:46:52 AM
The track was awesome!! We had a great time.

I was having a bad race, I was in last place. On the beginning of lap 3 I see Kristen Atwell up against a tree with a broken spindle. I stop to ask her if she is OK and/or needed help. She said I need to move my quad off the track. I go to grab the bumper and someone comes right around us and hits me square in the knee. Hyperextending my knee badly sending me to the ground in excruciating pain. Kristen was yelling at him. She had to drag me off the track out of the way. As far as I can remember he didn't apologize. If he did I didn't hear him. For about 3 to 5 minutes I laid there thinking first, my wife was going to kill me since this is the 3rd time in 11 months I've been hurt and second I'm going to have to be carried out of the woods. Well after about 5 or 6 minutes I had Kristen help me up, I was able to stand. I helped her move her quad and then got back on mine and went on my way. My knee was hurting pretty badly and I couldn't plant my left foot to turn. I was about 3 1/2 miles into the 12 1/2 mile course. All I was thinking was I was going to stop when I get back. I came to the start/finish line and they were waving the white flag. I said to myself, I can do one more and went on my way. Well right now my leg is a little swollen, very stiff and in a lot of pain. I can only bend it about 20% and it's hard to walk. I will be going to have it looked at tomorrow. I think my racing days are over. Wish me luck.

There's a difference between not racing and completely giving up on riding altogether.
Sounds kind of like someone else I know.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~