Thunder Bowl Speedway Mar 28 TT Pics

Started by WJDTRI, March 29, 2009, 08:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WJDTRI

Like I said.....I got carried away......quite a few.......and there are more on Tonyas camera so I hope I am not abusing the message board......UPDATE: I guess I abused the message board....exceeded 20,000 character limit. Below is part 2 of what I hope is 2 parts

for your viewing pleasure!!!!









































































































SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

#1
Part 1

Like I said.....I got carried away......quite a few.......and there are more on Tonyas camera so I hope I am not abusing the message board......UPDATE: I guess I abused the message board....exceeded 20,000 character limit. Below is part 1 of what I hope is 2 parts

for your viewing pleasure!!!!

noticed a few missing



































































SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com