One year FREE

Started by big-daddy, March 25, 2009, 05:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

B. Graves

that kinda defeats the purpose. i recently let my membership run out (forgot to renew). and i actually renewed it last night but i paid. they need the money too. if i had the grand now, id get the life membership. next year though. i guess its good for more people to join but they need money to fight these anti gun bastards too.

big-daddy

Money is great , but I think they're trying regroup the people in support cause. ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mudneck

Obama is moving quickly.  I think he knows there are going to be riots as a result of the way the bankers screwed us and wants to disarm us ASAP.  Every time I get one of these I email my congress for all the good it does.  At least we can't make it easy on them to pass this sh*t while we are sleeping. 
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

big-daddy

Quote from: bushwacker on March 25, 2009, 09:36:41 PM
Obama is moving quickly.  I think he knows there are going to be riots as a result of the way the bankers screwed us and wants to disarm us ASAP.  Every time I get one of these I email my congress for all the good it does.  At least we can't make it easy on them to pass this sh*t while we are sleeping. 


Wacker if the riots start, just bring your family over to my house. Oh bring a few cans of tuna, it will be OK.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mudneck

Ill take my chances in the country! OYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA Amigo's

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

JackL

One of your best posts ever, BD. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

96cobra10101

I just joined.  Good post.
07 YFZ450 with all the goodies!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com