Main Menu

LMAO

Started by o4250, June 12, 2005, 12:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


big-daddy

wheelie-boy just 13 years old. just wants to be part of the family quick...
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SkyHighT100

Congratulations, You know how to use the Print Screen function. What's so funny?
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

SkyHighT100

Wow... I just noticed what you're talking about now, lol. Yeah.. I have noticed he is being quite a post wh0re... it's honestly getting quite annoying... especially the digging up of ancient posts thing...
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

klutchbuster400

haha if you check it now itll be the same

strtrcr06

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on June 12, 2005, 12:08:42 AM
Congratulations, You know how to use the Print Screen function. What's so funny?

was thinking the same thing....but now i get it
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

Da_Mtg_Man

I noticed that earlier before we went to Macaroni Grill and was going to make a post about it but then I thought, Hmmmmm, I have a hell of alot of posts myself.... ;D
For those that have been on here a while just think back, This happens almost every time a 13-16 yr old finds this site.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

the way the kid is going, his going to catch the grizz by next week :)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Exmx54

Hey, we all get bored during the summer, nothing to do when it rains.... by the way I'm 15  ;)

CAOSPOP

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on June 12, 2005, 12:10:40 AM
Wow... I just noticed what you're talking about now, lol. Yeah.. I have noticed he is being quite a post wh0re... it's honestly getting quite annoying... especially the digging up of ancient posts thing...

Man the kids gonna need glasses and a heemoriod donut soon.

qt314nfla

Yeah that kids been cracking me up too.  Everyday you look at the posts and his name is on all of them.  Hey wheelie boy if you get by here to read this.  We are all aware that you are boosting your posts.  We understand you are new and bored over summer.   You don't have to boost them to fit in.  We like you anyway cause you ride.

big-daddy

wheelie boy post all you want on the new post and you be ok. its the old posts that people hate  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

wheelie_boy

im SORRY guys. :( I just wanted to look at the last post.  And i have nothing else to do while its raining like crazy.
Im sorry again. :-\
05 kx 250f

qt314nfla

Not a problem kiddo.  We understand the site and old topics are interresting.  Glad to have you and glad that you have such enthusiasm.  Who says kids don't read?  Schools just give you the wrong stuff to read.  At the rate you've been going you ought to do real well on the reading portion of the FCAT's. 

Welcome to the site lay off the dead topics though. ;D

o4250

Quote from: wheelie_boy on June 13, 2005, 01:01:35 AM
im SORRY guys. :( I just wanted to look at the last post.  And i have nothing else to do while its raining like crazy.
Im sorry again. :-\


I think we all are (or at least I am) guilty of postwhorring a time or two. ;D

wheelie_boy

If I were to reply to an old post would it bring it up to the first
page even if it is really old ???.  Is that why every body is mad i replied to an old post?
And if it does im sorry because i didn't know that it does that
05 kx 250f

Bigscrb15

I think its better to bring up an old post if you have something useful to say rather than start a new topic that everyone has already answered a couple months ago.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."