Whaddaya Think??

Started by digginfool, March 24, 2009, 10:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Anoriginal becomes RealityHello becomes Anoriginal and all pretend to be FishaHallic.  Is this really Mr. Bones?   ;)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

CABLEGUY1

Hate to ruin your theory,but the Fish is really the Fish,and he really is the way he portrays himself to be. A blinded Democrat! Sad but true. Sorry Fishy,couldn't resist.

trx#9

No, I have a spy photo of Anoriginal going to the gym.



"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Fish and I are Siamese twins who were separated at 4 years old.


Erik! I'm much larger than that now.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic

What's up brotha  8), here is a recent picture of me boating near Reno

Anoriginal

 rolback1




:bow.gif :Clap.gif
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

digginfool

I KNEW IT!!!  That's Anoriginal in that boat if I ever saw him!!   :D
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

JackL

It is about time I came clean with Y/all. I am actually every single user on here except Mr. Bones.


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

digginfool

Quote from: JackL on March 31, 2009, 11:13:38 AM
It is about time I came clean with Y/all. I am actually every single user on here except Mr. Bones.




See, thoughts like that happen when you sleep with generators.   :o   rolback1 rolback1
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Keeter

Quote from: digginfool on April 02, 2009, 04:32:26 PM
Quote from: JackL on March 31, 2009, 11:13:38 AM
It is about time I came clean with Y/all. I am actually every single user on here except Mr. Bones.




See, thoughts like that happen when you sleep with generators.   :o   rolback1 rolback1

Oh snap...where is that picture at? A cold beer to the one that finds it.  :) :) ;D ;D ;) ;)
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

dj_pizzim

 rolback1 rolback1  i have seen such picture ... cant seam to find it now .... Jack might still have it somewhere
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Keeter

Quote from: dj_pizzim on April 02, 2009, 06:24:27 PM
rolback1 rolback1  i have seen such picture ... cant seam to find it now .... Jack might still have it somewhere

OOOOHHHHH..that picture was notorious for many a days....Right Jack. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

CABLEGUY1

Was that the dirt mustache picture?

digginfool

Here it is!  The picture you all waited for!

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html


Where's my beer!   :R :R :R :R :R :L :L :L rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

CABLEGUY1

#15
Are you sure that's not a baby sasquatch? He's very hairy and the curled ape like hand is a dead give away.

CABLEGUY1


CABLEGUY1

Just kidding Jack.I never got a chance to welcome you back.

big-daddy

Quote from: digginfool on April 02, 2009, 09:34:41 PM
Here it is!  The picture you all waited for!

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html


Where's my beer!   :R :R :R :R :R :L :L :L rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty>



Wow thats brings back memories  ;D

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

JackL

Quote from: big-daddy on April 03, 2009, 06:40:46 AM
Quote from: digginfool on April 02, 2009, 09:34:41 PM
Here it is!  The picture you all waited for!

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html


Where's my beer!   :R :R :R :R :R :L :L :L rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty>



Wow thats brings back memories  ;D




Yeah it does. I still get all hot and bothered when I see an 8kw+ genset.  ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Keeter

#20
Quote from: digginfool on April 02, 2009, 09:34:41 PM
Here it is!  The picture you all waited for!

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html


Where's my beer!   :R :R :R :R :R :L :L :L rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty>


DIGGIN...YOU ARE DA MAN. That picture produced a lot of talk for a while. All in good fun though.  Jack..you gotta laugh at that.  LOLOLOLOL


Oh.I am good for the beer.  :bow.gif :Clap.gif :drink.gif :spit.gif :T :Y rolback1 rolback1
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

JackL

Quote from: Keeter on April 03, 2009, 10:19:52 AM
Quote from: digginfool on April 02, 2009, 09:34:41 PM
Here it is!  The picture you all waited for!

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25205.0.html


Where's my beer!   :R :R :R :R :R :L :L :L rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty>


DIGGIN...YOU ARE DA MAN. That picture produced a lot of talk for a while. All in good fun though.  Jack..you gotta laugh at that.  LOLOLOLOL


Oh.I am good for the beer.  :bow.gif :Clap.gif :drink.gif :spit.gif :T :Y rolback1 rolback1


LMAO, If I would have seen this sooner I would have posted it myself and took that beer. ;) I think I have a higher resolution version in my photobucket folder that has the rest of the pics and videos from that ride.

Good times, we should do it again when that rain hits central FL and the mud comes back.

I hear The Plex in North Florida took 11" of rain yesterday. So it won't be long for the rest of us. !!!


BTW: I don't even remember you being around back then...? You have a different name or something?


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Keeter

Nope.. I was kinda new back then. Kept to myself.

BTW..I loved what you wrote  "Anyway, thanks for accommodations. The last time I slept so well I had to put nearly $10 in the bed.  Cool"

Funny stuff..I have got to ride with you.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com