weekend at honda328i house

Started by dreth, June 13, 2005, 09:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

i follow his directions and this is where i ended up! :o Nice house Steve ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

he is living large ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

even with all the rain we still had a great time :D dont me maudist Steve! if you got it flaunt it ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

T2

Man that is a PHAT A$% house, I wish I was living that large. Steve I knew you had a nice house, I didn't imagine it was that nice. I'm glad Dreth took a pic of your house because I didn't belive him when he told me about it. Well I guess thats the life of a 328I house.  ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

 honda328i can you ride there  ???

lookes good
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Nice pad, when is dreth going to jump the fountain? :D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on June 14, 2005, 08:30:41 AM
Nice pad, when is dreth going to jump the fountain? :D

we can get asphalt to setup a live video feed to the forum and make it pay-per-view, evel kenevel aint got nothin up on dreth!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dreth

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 14, 2005, 09:29:48 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on June 14, 2005, 08:30:41 AM
Nice pad, when is dreth going to jump the fountain? :D

we can get asphalt to setup a live video feed to the forum and make it pay-per-view, evel kenevel aint got nothin up on dreth!

yea! hes already 2 wheels short of a full quad ;D

CABLEGUY1

That looks exactly like my house except I have a small yard on a small lot without the giant palm trees, well manicured hedges, brick walls and electric entrance gates. I do have a fountain that shoots a foot high though. LOL. Nice place 328I.

ATOMCRF450

#9
I can help you with the electric gates. I own an installation business.

grass-catcher

Steve awesome house,had to change screen name system would
not let me in.besides only roost I get anymore is off my husqvarna.
Darryl

Honda328i

Whoa!  I logged on here and didn't expect to see pics of my garage.  Dreth, how'd you take those pics w/out me seeing you?  Why didn't you take pics of my house?   ???
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

klutchbuster400


dreth

oh yea! his house is twice that :o

klutchbuster400

Quote from: dreth on June 20, 2005, 09:43:07 PM
oh yea! his house is twice that :o
hey dreth, i can see you have freinds in high places ;)

wheelie_boy

man u guys gotta be kiddin.  thats biggger as my house!!!!!! :o :o :o
05 kx 250f


klutchbuster400


Honda328i

Well, this could only go on so long, may the truth be known.  Dreth is caught red-handed in my "hood".  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Honda328i on June 25, 2005, 12:10:49 AM
Well, this could only go on so long, may the truth be known.  Dreth is caught red-handed in my "hood".  ;D
d@mn dreth, with that old pic you inspired me to do somehting with my life, see how it feels 2 live in a house like that...... now i dont know what ima do ;) ;D ;) ;D

dreth

man Steve, i had em going! to my defense T2Raptor was involved in the scam as well :o your house is still very nice and i appreciate you letting me crash there ! well folks, the truth is out ;D

T2

Dont invovel me with your scam, I had nothing to do with it. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

I believe somewhere along the way I head this phrase.  If you see something and know it's wrong and you stand silent you are as guilty as the party doing wrong. 

Had to go there to give ya trouble Tony. ;D

Honda328i

Quote from: T2Raptor on June 25, 2005, 10:20:55 AM
Dont invovel me with your scam, I had nothing to do with it. ;D

Sure Tony, sure, next time don't take pictures of your own place and try to get Dreth to pass them off for you.  LOL ;D ;D ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dreth


T2

Alright I admit I couldn't wait to get a pic of the house, and post it on here. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

Dreth, we all still want to see you jump the fountain, when's it gonna be dude?? ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: Honda328i on June 27, 2005, 12:12:12 AM
Dreth, we all still want to see you jump the fountain, when's it gonna be dude?? ;D

give about 3 weeks to heal ;)

Hawgin4x4

I say we have an ATvFlorida part at Honda328i house. Im sure we all can park in the Garage its bigger than my apartment building. LMAO!

Nice Crib!
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

Honda328i

I'm sure the owner of this place won't mind, right?  Dreth, please send us directions to this place.  ;D ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dreth

its your house Steve! you give us directions ;)

Asphaltdragon

I'll still get the video feed ready ;)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Honda328i

It's across the street from Bubba Stewart's place  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com