You think you are a badazz?

Started by JackL, March 16, 2009, 03:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25181106-5012748,00.html



AMAZING photos have surfaced of a diver's two-hour underwater battle with a monster tiger shark.

Spear fisherman Craig Clasen was menaced by the 3m tiger shark in the Gulf of Mexico, the New York Post reports.

The life-and-death struggle took place off New Orleans when Clasen, filmmaker Ryan McInnis and two friends were hunting tuna.


Suddenly McInnis found himself cut off and the shark began circling.

"I positioned myself between Ryan and the shark and I tried to watch it for a second, hoping it would pass," said Clasen, 32, who was wearing a snorkel.

"The shark made a roll and looked like it was going to charge us.

"Down in my core I really felt the shark was there to feed. I didn't want it to come to that."

Clasen said he took no pleasure in his victory.


More pics:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/gallery/0,22010,5037895-5006020,00.html
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

craigdieselmac

Cool story.. I would have not been remorseful for killing the shark... I'm sure it wouldn't have been upset if the roles were reversed. It was a kill or be killed situation.. thats just how nature rolls.
87 Big Bear.. yeah.. its 20 but it rocks
00 King Quad 4x4
06 Kazuma 110
07 Kazuma 90

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Turboderf

That was on the news the other day that guy is nuts

FIVE-O

I don't know........something sounds fishy................ ;)
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

JackL

Quote from: craigdieselmac on March 16, 2009, 03:48:33 PM
Cool story.. I would have not been remorseful for killing the shark... I'm sure it wouldn't have been upset if the roles were reversed. It was a kill or be killed situation.. thats just how nature rolls.


I hear you. I would have been wishing for a bunch of .223 powerheads myself.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Slo Poke

SSQSA #294C
TBRD Racing Team
www.tampabayridindirty.com
www.ridindirtyperformance.com

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.