Saturday's XC Race

Started by Anoriginal, March 16, 2009, 03:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

So Matt "Chillinthemost" Watson takes about one year off, doesn't practice, hardly rides and then enters the race on Saturday and beats the crap out of everyone??? Would someone please at least give some effort next time? His head is getting so large, it's really getting hard to be around him.  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

ScooterB

Maybe he need to move into another class and stop sandbaggin' :o
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Anoriginal

I will tell him.

But, this guy is 39 years old and he's wearing out the 20 year olds.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Chillinthemost

Lets get one thing straight. I'm not 39 until next month and I havent even decided if I want to turn 39, I think I'd like to be 38 for about 20 more years. ;D.
  I also didn't beat everyone, I won my class and it was not easy. Almost all new faces and they all were great riders . It was not my type of track, lots of open pasture and double greens and the dust was rediculous.
Sandbagging? No, things just stacked in my favor.

  Anoriginal(Reality) you big sissy, stop trying to put a target on my back and get your azz out here and try one of these races with us.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Anoriginal

Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 16, 2009, 09:56:21 PM
Lets get one thing straight. I'm not 39 until next month and I havent even decided if I want to turn 39, I think I'd like to be 38 for about 20 more years. ;D.
  I also didn't beat everyone, I won my class and it was not easy. Almost all new faces and they all were great riders . It was not my type of track, lots of open pasture and double greens and the dust was rediculous.
Sandbagging? No, things just stacked in my favor.

  Anoriginal(Reality) you big sissy, stop trying to put a target on my back and get your azz out here and try one of these races with us.

You know I can't make most of those races. Being an male underwear model (for male underwear) is a job that keeps me super busy. However, I will try to make a race.

Do they have a class for over 65 women that I can enter?
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

JackL

Quote from: Realityhello on March 16, 2009, 03:22:18 AM
So Matt "Chillinthemost" Watson takes about one year off, doesn't practice, hardly rides and then enters the race on Saturday and beats the crap out of everyone??? Would someone please at least give some effort next time? His head is getting so large, it's really getting hard to be around him.  ;)



LMAO, with friends like you.  ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Realityhello on March 17, 2009, 03:27:34 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 16, 2009, 09:56:21 PM
Lets get one thing straight. I'm not 39 until next month and I havent even decided if I want to turn 39, I think I'd like to be 38 for about 20 more years. ;D.
  I also didn't beat everyone, I won my class and it was not easy. Almost all new faces and they all were great riders . It was not my type of track, lots of open pasture and double greens and the dust was rediculous.
Sandbagging? No, things just stacked in my favor.

  Anoriginal(Reality) you big sissy, stop trying to put a target on my back and get your azz out here and try one of these races with us.

You know I can't make most of those races. Being an male underwear model (for male underwear) is a job that keeps me super busy. However, I will try to make a race.

Do they have a class for over 65 women that I can enter?

  Only you would want to enter a 65 yr. old woman.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Anoriginal

You have to admit, Cathy Lee Gifford is kind of hot.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Turboderf

Quote from: JackL on March 17, 2009, 11:24:19 PM
Quote from: Realityhello on March 17, 2009, 09:24:19 PM
You have to admit, Cathy Lee Gifford is kind of hot.


'Kind of' !!?!?!?!?



What dose this have to do with saturdays race was she there

JackL

Quote from: Turboderf on March 18, 2009, 12:08:36 AM
Quote from: JackL on March 17, 2009, 11:24:19 PM
Quote from: Realityhello on March 17, 2009, 09:24:19 PM
You have to admit, Cathy Lee Gifford is kind of hot.


'Kind of' !!?!?!?!?





What dose this have to do with saturdays race was she there


Almost as much as Matts job as an underwear model, but is actually capable of creating wood in normal men. Sorry you didn't get it.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

ScooterB

2 min and 19 sec behind the A Class winner.

and 1 min 12 sec faster than 2nd place in the B class.

12B   Matt Watson   Yamaha   Parrish, FL 4 Laps   1:23:29

There were several riders with faster times .....but you are still FAST.......

The 2 wheelers turned the fastest time for 4 laps with 1:17:17
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Anoriginal

He said he was holding back and didn't want to expend more energy than he needed to win.  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

trx#9

Quote from: Realityhello on March 17, 2009, 03:27:34 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 16, 2009, 09:56:21 PM
Lets get one thing straight. I'm not 39 until next month and I havent even decided if I want to turn 39, I think I'd like to be 38 for about 20 more years. ;D.
  I also didn't beat everyone, I won my class and it was not easy. Almost all new faces and they all were great riders . It was not my type of track, lots of open pasture and double greens and the dust was rediculous.
Sandbagging? No, things just stacked in my favor.

  Anoriginal(Reality) you big sissy, stop trying to put a target on my back and get your azz out here and try one of these races with us.

You know I can't make most of those races. Being an male underwear model (for male underwear) is a job that keeps me super busy. However, I will try to make a race.

Do they have a class for over 65 women that I can enter?
You must not confuse underwear with adult diapers. rolback1
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Eworm

Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 16, 2009, 09:56:21 PM
Lets get one thing straight. I'm not 39 until next month and I havent even decided if I want to turn 39, I think I'd like to be 38 for about 20 more years. ;D.
  I also didn't beat everyone, I won my class and it was not easy. Almost all new faces and they all were great riders . It was not my type of track, lots of open pasture and double greens and the dust was rediculous.
Sandbagging? No, things just stacked in my favor.

  Anoriginal(Reality) you big sissy, stop trying to put a target on my back and get your azz out here and try one of these races with us.

I should be ready in less than 6 months....Getting in shape! Not quite that old but 33....

I rode with Matt once and it was one of the best rides I have ever had.....

Anoriginal

Underwear....diapers.......doesn't matter. I look hot in either.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

trx#9

Quote from: Realityhello on March 18, 2009, 07:43:07 PM
Underwear....diapers.......doesn't matter. I look hot in either.
Post up some pics... ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com