Tracks with open practice?

Started by corbinwelter, March 15, 2009, 02:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corbinwelter

I just got some flattrack wheels and tires for my KTM dirtbike and looking to get some practice laps in before racing, does anyone know what tracks have open practice days and which days?

i have been to just about every race so far at thunderbowl and auburndale and cant wait to get out there


jennifer~at~thunderbowl

Hello, my name is Jennifer and  I work at ThunderBowl. We have an Open Practice almost every Sunday from 10-5. We actually just got home. It costs $20. for non members and $15. if you are a member.You can call Brady Windsor at 266-3466 or Ric Dugan at 266-1961. I suggest calling one of them before you make the trip on a Sunday morning.

c ya at the track,
Jennifer Morrison

41bobbysdad

2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

fastrnrik

yes, open practice this sunday, 10am - 5pm

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com