St Pete Grand Prix

Started by CABLEGUY1, March 17, 2009, 10:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

Anyone going to the St Pete Grand Prix this year? It looks like they will be having an air show.I'm curious as to what extreme the air show will be. I'm sure the sports fan base grew a little bit after the Danica Patrick Sports Illustrated edition.

shogun323

What a hottie. She sends me from 6 o clock to midnight every time!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

digginfool

Danica Patrick?  I did her!!  Yo!   ;)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Turboderf

Quote from: digginfool on March 17, 2009, 11:54:15 PM
Danica Patrick?  I did her!!  Yo!   ;)
Then you woke up ..... time to go to work

dj_pizzim

Ill be there ... She looks good all dolled up but on race day  ???
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Da_Mtg_Man

I'll be there with the boys, We get the paddock passes every year and have a blast hanging with the drivers and crew. Last year Bell Motorsports (Astin Martin) took peanut on the golfcart out to trackside in the actual pits. He was in heaven.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2009, 01:28:32 PM
I'll be there with the boys, We get the paddock passes every year and have a blast hanging with the drivers and crew. Last year Bell Motorsports (Astin Martin) took peanut on the golfcart out to trackside in the actual pits. He was in heaven.

I'm assuming you already have tickets lined up?