New TT track being built !

Started by Quad32x, March 14, 2009, 02:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

41bobbysdad

2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

Quad32x

You would have to ask the track builder sir.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

41bobbysdad

must be in citrus county if you are keeping it that big of a secret!
2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

Quad32x

#28
That Pro rider I posted pics of , his dad knows all about it. He also likes to wear pink.  ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

koh0001

You guys just keep up the good work and let us know when we can come spank...you know who...I can't believe He hasn't been on here talking any smack.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Quad32x

Told me his internet is down. Or maybe hes scared.  ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

41bobbysdad

he might be out of pink accessories!
2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

fastrnrik

You guys are too funny.

The track is at my house. I was just going to build a little private track for my son to ride on, but as usual I got a little carried away. It's not 100% perfect yet, but it turned out nice. I haven't measured it, but it is easily big enough to have a race on. We've only rode it once but it's a lot of fun.

Next up is a small oval, and a nice little MX track.

koh0001

C'mon ....don't do it...I'm ready. MX track..I thought you said you don't jump?? been holding out on me??
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

41bobbysdad

he can't ride mx he might fly away with the pink bag blowing in the wind!
2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

fastrnrik

it will be a MX track that is mini friendly for my son, but still be fun for us too.

PS- Stop hating on the pink. I looked totally hot in it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com