My new "R"ide!

Started by MotoMike, May 26, 2005, 07:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

Well, this is only the beginning.  I will keep this thRead Running to post my pRogRess.  AfteR much debate, I decided to sell the new paRts I bought for my Z400.  I had picked up +3+1 a-aRms, 2+2 axle and shocks with woRks spRings.

So heRe is the staRt.  I bought this fRame the otheR day and it should be heRe in about 1 week.


[attachment deleted by admin]

MotoMike

Yes, its a 1987 250R!  It is gusseted and PC'd.  I have the following parts on the way...

2+2 400ex G-Force Axle
Full Stainless Steel bolt set

Possibly on order by this weekend...

250R motor
Stock swinger PC'd chrome

I will be getting some other pieces that are necessary to finish the rear, then I will move to the front and work on the lt a-arms and so on.

Mike

53yfz450

make up your mind [smiley=banghead.gif] j/k

sounds like a great project.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LakeMaryKid

Quotemake up your mind [smiley=banghead.gif]

bout damn time you got SOME of the loose bolts in your head tight!  :D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

RaptorTom

Looks like a good start.
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

Hollywood

I see I am not the only one who can't make up their mind. lol Good luck.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

MotoMike

Alright folks...got an update!!!!


[attachment deleted by admin]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com