Seminole MX Race

Started by Albright335, June 14, 2005, 12:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MXRACER86

Hey jen, how did you and phil do???
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

o4250

Did you guys/girls get any pics? Im making the next one, just got too put on my kill switch and my jet kit.


PS. Was there any one racing my age(15) in quad novice?

Albright335

Didn't get any pics  ::)

For quads there were pee wee classes, Quad A, B, & C

Hey Joe.....we did alright...Phil finished 2nd for the day and I finished 6th!!! Hope you are feeling better....
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

MXRACER86

I was feeling fine, but my thumb got a big blister on it and I coudn't hit the throttle! :'(  I tried to finish the race but the pain was killing me.  That really sucked.  I even had the lead for a half a lap then all of a sudden my thumb just blistered up! Oh well. theres always next time! ;D
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

o4250


MXRACER86

That is so cool that im in the picture!!! ;  I got the holeshot too! ;D
To bad I couldn't finish :'(
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

o4250

Quote from: MXRACER86 on June 24, 2005, 11:14:14 PM
That is so cool that im in the picture!!! ;  I got the holeshot too! ;D
To bad I couldn't finish :'(

Wich one are you? And im sorry if I already asked this, but do they have age requirments to race?

MXRACER86

Im the one with the yellow and black gear withe red chest protector and the black helmet.  All the tracks I been to haven't had a age requirment.  But im not totally sure.
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!