Anybody ride Bostwick Creek lately?

Started by RedPred05, April 27, 2009, 05:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPred05

How would you rate this place? Which is more fun Bostwick or Hardrock?  I am really more interested in the 4 miles of trails and was curious if anybody has rode them this year. Thanks

Justardnck

Quote from: RedPred05 on April 27, 2009, 05:29:20 PM
How would you rate this place? Which is more fun Bostwick or Hardrock?  I am really more interested in the 4 miles of trails and was curious if anybody has rode them this year. Thanks
Never rode it but Hardrock was a really fun place to crash     I can't wait to go back


xchief1320

I know this is a week old but i've riden both a few times and they are both fun but I like Hardrock way better. Bostwick is decent but the trails get old fast and if it rains they get real muddy in spots. Hardock has good trails and the Rollercoaster if you don't care for track riding. It really depends on which one is closer and what type of riding you want to do..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com