Pro/Am Race March 6

Started by stgsali, February 13, 2009, 02:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WJDTRI

so little johnny
      did you make it to the pro am? Or are you just another one of those keyboard racers with a cute name and can t back up either. We all know little johnny was a BAD kid. I guess it is good you have SOMETHING to be proud of. I don t remember little johnny amounting to anything in life either.  Generally, keyboard racers that don t back it up are trying to over compensate for their personal short comings on and off the track....and with the self proclaimed name.......you figure out the rest.
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Quad32x

 :o .....................  :L :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

koh0001

That's funny stuff right there.. I don't care who you are... rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Johnny Thickshaft

Yea you punks keep laughing while you can. Your lucky I had truck trouble and couldnt make it down from Lake City. Trust me if I cant beat you on the track I sure as hell can do it in the pits. I`ll be there for the next race little boys and hand you your ass. If any of you want to make it personal then things will get real physical quick with you ending up on your back.  >:(
I can whip your azz.

WJDTRI

another personality trait of your type of short comings little johnny is denial and the constant need to remind yourself of how great you are to the point that you truly believe it yourself. I don t doubt that while you are standing in front of the mirror admiring yourself,  you are able to convince yourself of all your wonderful attributes and how quick you are. Next time read the little decal in the corner of your mirror....."objects are smaller than they appear"

I bet you are an ace mechanic too and work on your own bikes and truck. And am sure your truck troubles had nothing to do with your mechanic skillz.

you and another key board racer..... 2slow4u or something like that should exchange e mails since you two have alot in common......hell.....wouldn t surprise me if you two were related.

by the way.......next race at thunder bowl is March 28th........go ahead and mark your calender....."NO SHOW little johnny"
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Huffman Racing

Hey Johnny boy, :N Just pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow your self.. :bow.gif
Lets get sideways.
Donnie Huffman #31
www.myspace.com/huffmanracing

Johnny Thickshaft

We`ll see if you punks have anything to say when Im standing in front of you. My guess is you`ll keep those pie holes under your noses shut. If not I`ll shut them for you !  :F
I can whip your azz.

stgsali

You know, with the picture of Freddie Mercury and the tag "johnny thickshaft", it looks like you need to have one of those "gay" rainbows under you pic.
As for all those guys keeping their pie holes shut as they stand in front of you, these guys will tell you to your face, as I would, that you are a girly man key board racer and that your type should just stay away and/ or they would physically toss you out of the track. I for one have seen your type before and you really shouldn't let that alligator mouth overload you hummingbird azz! If, and this is a BIG if, you are as good as you think you are, then prove on the track instead of regaling us with your pitiful use of the english language. Being a legend in your own mind does not make you fast or good, you intellectual midget.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

Hey Johnny
    Am ending my participation in this dialogue, although it was entertaining for a moment.  If you do come to tbowl I hope it is to have fun, prove your racing skills on the track and not your skills off. Your posted off track attitude will not be tolerated by the track personnel and you will be promptly shown the front gate. Would hate to see you come all that way and not race. This is a family atmosphere race facility and they maintain it as such. As far as your racing skills, am sure you are probably pretty fast. But we have some fast guys too. If you are half as good as you say you are.....will be great to watch.



Ward Jones
Vintage Motorcycle Class
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion

proof that the turtle can beat the rabbit and win the race



SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Johnny Thickshaft

I`ll let you off the hook this time but just watch your mouth from now on.  >:D
I can whip your azz.

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Fast66071

Friday there was GREAT Racing......on 2 wheels and 4!!!!!
The track was OUTSTANDING who ever wasn't there...
Well you missed the best racing this year so far!
See ya on the 28th.

fastrnrik

Rick is 100% right on. The track was F-A-S-T, and all of the racing was awesome. I will post race results and details later tonight.

cjcracing

I had an absolute blast friday night!  The track was awesome and the weather was GREAT! Thanks guys for all your hard work!
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad