Daylight Savings Time is this weekend!

Started by SpeedQuest, March 02, 2009, 08:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpeedQuest

Remember to set your clocks ahead Saturday Night!

Makes for a really dark morning on Sunday, but we get more daylight in the evening!

CABLEGUY1

Finally,longer days. Now if it would just get warmer. Thanks for the reminder.

IXIswamperIXI

It will be nice to be light when the wife and I get home from work  :) Holy crap I officially have no life I am over 1000 posts LOL  ::)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

ScooterB

Now I can start riding after work again.............
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

miker

i cant wait, i can finally exercise after work.  This 5 am sh*t is killing me.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com