AMA Daytona Municipal Stadium Pics

Started by HillKiller, March 01, 2009, 06:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

   17 quads raced including 2 PeeWees. There were 3 adult quad classes: Amateur ATV, 25+, and Open Pro ATV. Of the 15 Adult quads I think 7 of us were local and 8 were from other states which included: Tennessee, Pennsylvania, and Illinois. All but one of them said they would be at Fridays Pro/Am race at Thunderbowl March 6 for the Open Quad Money Race. Here are a few pics my wife took of Saturdays race in Daytona. And by the way, Brady finished 3rd in the Pro class which was better than the rest of us. ;D I didn't see the results of the Amateur class.












[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

stgsali

Wow, I didn't know it was quad week there!  ;D  Sunday had more. It was really cold too. I'll have some pictures up tonight of Sunday's races. Talk about a good time! There were some really fast guys out there!
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Johnny Thickshaft

I can whip your azz.

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

supervcycle

hey whats up with the speedway bike were they there racing?
nate#38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

WJDTRI

There was 3 there running some laps. Was cool. I have some clips of some heats, am trying to see if I can post thru photobucket.
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

There was 46 heat races. Only got a few










SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

I've got a few pictures from the Sunday races. Lots of good close racing. The Pros were a lot of fun to watch. Nate, I'll have some speedway  pictures up in a while.













































Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

supervcycle

 :( damn if i've missed the speedway races i'll be pissed!!!!

nate#38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

fastrnrik

Some awesome racing in Daytona, especially considering the track. Some of the moves them bike guys pull off are just amazing.

Justin Palmer came in 3rd in the Open Amateur class in the Saturday & Sunday Daytona flat track races, and won the Open Amateur TT race on Monday.

John Cabana came in a very close 3rd in the Open Pro class at Mondays TT race. Jody Hopkins, myself, and Wayne Palmer finished 7th, 8th, & 9th in the Open Pro class on Monday. The Open Pro main had 12 quads. It was a good tight race with LOTS of beatin & bangin.... it was a blast.



 

stgsali

Here you go Nate. I got a few, would have taken more had there been more bikes and or laps for the races.















Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

fastrnrik

Those guys are awesome! Runnin up in the cushion all hung out like that. I would love to see a full field of those race

supervcycle

 ;) guys flat track is cool but speedway is the bomb!!!!! my teammate chuck is a old speedway racer and used to run champion raceway in newyork years ago. i follow the grand prix in europe and thats some of the best racing i've ever seen on dirt!! check out youtube and type in  speedway racing and enjoy if you have a good heart type in speedway crashes and don't cover your eyes, lol
i wish we could get a speedway class in the sdta!

nate#38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com