Main Menu

5a

Started by bruteforce750, January 26, 2009, 04:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neysnumber

headed out this afternoon with a small group.  anyone in this area(5a) doing any riding this weekend?  might do a night ride to night.  an all day saturday an sunday morning.  if any one would like to meet up,  hit me up.

Skiblet

We will be out Sunday.

Maybe we can make it this afternoon also.

neysnumber

headed out.   we will be on a honda, eiger, and a grizly.

crom A zone

ill be  there sunday  ;D
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

bruteforce750

hey went out ther this sunday hade a blast me my son an cuzinz its dry an nice for sports atv an it has spots for the mudders loz going next week lmk if any wons going
IF YOU HAVE ANY TRX 450 OR BRUTE FORCE 750 PART LMK ME IM LOOKING TO BUY AFTERMARKET PARTS THANKS

LakeMaryKid

Was out there this weekend. My green KFX and his red 400ex. Had a blast.

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

randyz

Any problems with the police?  I heard they have been ticketing/towing cars and the whole place was posted no trespassing?
I haven't been back since I heard that.

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: randyz on March 10, 2009, 10:55:40 AM
Any problems with the police?  I heard they have been ticketing/towing cars and the whole place was posted no trespassing?
I haven't been back since I heard that.

Did see or hear any of that. Just the normal no trespassing signs 20 feet up the power pole.

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft