FTR H/S #14 Canceled

Started by Triple_R_Cycle_Ski, June 05, 2005, 05:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple_R_Cycle_Ski

Because of this mornings Thunderstorms DDR has Officially canceled their event. FTR H/S #14

Please pass the word.

it dont bother me because I already won my class   :P ;D

Plus that make 2 FTR Jackets ::) :o ;D
Vet -A  FTR H/S

YFZ450-Tampa

Well, good for you, congrat. If my math came out OK I got the 2nd in my class, but I'll have to wait until they post the official year end results.

It is a shame any ways, I would like to got to that race, now let see when is the banquet  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Triple_R_Cycle_Ski

Vet -A  FTR H/S

YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

LT-R450ApK

Congrads TRiple on the win this Season and happy B-day you old Bastard  :P
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Smoknbanshee

yeah triple r congrats on the win and happy belated birthday you old a$$ bald head COOL GUY, that sells me parts...haha...keep it real brotha...when you coming out to saltsdale?  come see the monster take control this month, once we get the suspension set up right...aww, she is running...GET IT RAG...

Congrats to everyone else too...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Albright335

Congrats Triple R on your season!!!!  ;D
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com