MANY THANKS!!!! To The Safety Crew

Started by WJDTRI, February 19, 2009, 11:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WJDTRI

Just want to properly THANK both Liz and Rick and anyone else that helped out and was involved in my turn one fiasco at the last flat track. They both took charge of the situation and made sure no one else touched me until they had the opportunity to check me out. Luckily......I have no broken bones and I owe that to the armour I was wearing. Am confident that had I not been wearing armour.......I would have a broken collar bone and a couple of broken ribs........as it turns out.......just badly bruised internally.......and I am also not as tough as squeezer......I am not out rebuilding my bike yet.

MANY MANY THANKS
Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

supervcycle

 :o hey ward
what happened? sounds like us old farts are crashin too much! hope your ok man! love racin with ya!

nate#38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

stgsali

I'm glad all is fairly well with you, Ward. It looked like you took a bad hit with the track. I know 3 of us went high to get around you and Squeezer. It was an interesting ride through the weeds to say the least. Now, get to work on that scoot!  ;D
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

Quote from: supervcycle on February 19, 2009, 03:23:14 PM
:o hey ward
what happened? sounds like us old farts are crashin too much! hope your ok man! love racin with ya!

nate#38

high sided going into turn one and tried to harpoon the ground with my shoulder. I obviously do not possess the Olympic caliber acrobatic skills of Brady and was not able wave to my adoring fans before I hit the ground.

Brady may need to add another class.........motorized wheel chairs!!!!
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Fast66071

Ward we are just glad that you were OK, it could have been bad. You scared us when the helmet came off.We were glad to help hope we don't have to see you in turn one or any other turn like that again. Hope you get back out there soon.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com