street legal side by sides

Started by jjamesbar, February 17, 2009, 09:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjamesbar

is there a state law that prevents rhino's and rangers from being street legal?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

shawnley1222

07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

Gato

I had found out 1 time but never did anything cause I dont really plan on it much but the best place to ask is at any EZ-GO dealer that is where I found out, but you need signals,front and rear bumpers, side and rear mirrors, seatbelts that work, a horn I think that was all but maybe missing something if you really want to know ask EZ-GO but I will still ask a sergent friend of mine. just for the hell of it. See when I ride on the street I ride with them, we once got pulled over the cop walking by all of us was saying "everyone pull out ID" when he made it to the first in line, saw the gold badge and his wifes federal gold badge and said " Be Safe Have a Nice Day" it is great to ride with them, lol
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

shawnley1222

Well that would be a nice luxury to have along 4 the ride  ;)
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

Chillinthemost

Quote from: jjamesbar on February 17, 2009, 09:13:39 PM
is there a state law that prevents rhino's and rangers from being street legal?

jeff
How is it going, Jeff? 
  I think the fact that the title says off road use only is where you run into the problem at the tag office.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12