Would you care if this site was turned off at the end of the month?

Started by mrbones, February 17, 2009, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeter

YES!! Absolutely  ..  All of my friends are on here. People I hardly see but always talk to are here.   
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

auctioneer

Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 17, 2009, 03:24:07 PM
i am gonna  have to say 75% no and 25%  yes.       because the good does not out way the bad on this site.   to many old men that complian about people who dont speend as much time makein everything they post  politicly correct.    i will say its been good about meeting people and places to ride tho.

I am one of the old man and I don't give a damn about political correct I just tell it like it is This is one of the few forums on ANYTHING you can be honest and get away  with it
2007 rhino 660
2009 Freedom Craft / L-88 427 W/stinger drive airboat
2008 11ft Puddle Buster w/200 angle valve
2004 Wrangler/8in lift
2008 750 Polaris sportsman
2002 F-350 lifted
2008 Rhino 660

Chevy1500z71

i dont post a whole lot anymore, but iv been on this forum for years, and its been my home page for the last few years. i would definitely miss it.

quadguy33


crom A zone

Quote from: auctioneer on February 17, 2009, 08:43:34 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 17, 2009, 03:24:07 PM
i am gonna  have to say 75% no and 25%  yes.       because the good does not out way the bad on this site.   to many old men that complian about people who dont speend as much time makein everything they post  politicly correct.    i will say its been good about meeting people and places to ride tho.

I am one of the old man and I don't give a damn about political correct I just tell it like it is This is one of the few forums on ANYTHING you can be honest and get away  with it


you r not one of the old people i am talking bout     look at what you wrote there is not one .,?!      there for u are the 25% that make tis site good because u talk and have good time and dont care how other people talk or type
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

assbandit


TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 17, 2009, 09:18:20 PM
Quote from: auctioneer on February 17, 2009, 08:43:34 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 17, 2009, 03:24:07 PM
i am gonna  have to say 75% no and 25%  yes.       because the good does not out way the bad on this site.   to many old men that complian about people who dont speend as much time makein everything they post  politicly correct.    i will say its been good about meeting people and places to ride tho.

I am one of the old man and I don't give a damn about political correct I just tell it like it is This is one of the few forums on ANYTHING you can be honest and get away  with it


you r not one of the old people i am talking bout     look at what you wrote there is not one .,?!      there for u are the 25% that make tis site good because u talk and have good time and dont care how other people talk or type

That's funny right there. He's your buddy because he doesn't use proper sentence structure or punctuation. The scary part is I'm starting to understand your language.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

assbandit


TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

kawasakimojaverider


MedicMudder

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL YEZZZZ I WUD BE PIIIZZZZEEEDDDD OFF if the site wuz to leave :'( :'( It is my home page,I love the site,lots of info.
Buy,sell stuff.Get to beat up on folks like Fishy :-* :-*.I have learned to type much faster(still slow) Mr. Bonze WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TLKING ABOUT!!!!! PLEEEZZZZ DON'T DO IT  Like the nice policeman said BACK AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT!!!!                                       Thank you for shopping at ATV FLORIDA... 8) 8)
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

slam1

I have'nt been a member of this site for long. I wish I would have found it sooner! I feel that your site provides a place for dirt riders to go and enjoy a variety of options having to do with the sport. This site also has a big hand in growing the sport. It would be a shame to see anything happen to it!
Jon
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

mrbones

Thanks for all the responses. Don't worry, the site isn't shutting down. We will keep it running strong!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

apkkfx400


superdooty

hell yes it would be missed!! from legal advise to b.s. stories!!

zman03

Mr Bones yes I would mind if it shut down. I really do wish more people would get together here  to make our numbers count as a group and our voices heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     We have a great tool to unite all of us as a strong force that cant just be ignored!!!!!!!!!!   MORE CAN BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

VForcedave

Bones, Why did you ask???? I have not been here much since the elections. I prefer to engage in conversations with people who have an IQ higher than their grade level. The knucklehead out west burned me out as well. Anyway, I pop back on from time to time just to check it out.

Thanks for the memories.   
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

garym

Hell yes I would mind if it was done away with!  Besides, I have had an opportunity to meet many people this way...good and bad....Camp "coming out shooting comes to mind"...everyone duck! Sorry, inside joke to the few that know.

lets see:
mtg man
muddfreak
qt314
big daddy
swamp donkey
fishfry
to name a few

Thanks for the memories Mr. Bones!

yunt2ride

I don't post as much as I used to but I still come on here and look it over. I have met many of good people on here and have made many memories from here. Thanks Bones
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

B. Graves

Quote from: yunt2ride on February 21, 2009, 09:59:16 AM
I don't post as much as I used to but I still come on here and look it over. I have met many of good people on here and have made many memories from here. Thanks Bones

same here, i used to average like 10 posts a day. lol. ive never met people from here to go ride but ive met alot of them by buying selling and trading stuff. thanks for the site Mr. Bones. i would be lost when i get on the computer without it. im in the market for another street bike too. i will start goin on there again too then.

foreman1

Quote from: mrbones on February 18, 2009, 03:04:24 PM
Thanks for all the responses. Don't worry, the site isn't shutting down. We will keep it running strong!

Yes , I would miss it . We've had our bumps here and there, but overall its great.
Being that your not going shut it down I'll be making a contribution.
Thanks for your time.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

4fittyr

atvflorida is the absolute#1 atv site on the planet  mr. bones is my hero awesome job
everyone asks me where i got my t shirt from cause i wear it proud, plz dont fold  i need to become a supreme member  i think 500 post or 501  loyal visiters since 04
if u can't be good be good at it

mrbones

Thanks for all the kind words everybody.  :Clap.gif

Also thanks to JOE3504x4 and foremon1 who signed up as Contributing Members. Your shirts are finally going out in tomorrow's mail.  :ThumbsUp.gif
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com