Main Menu

GNCC 1

Started by slam1, February 17, 2009, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slam1

Who's going to River Ranch for GNCC opener?
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

I will be there taking pictures. Not racing because still in a cast.  :'(
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

slam1

Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Yeah, I broke a bone in my left hand 2 weeks ago.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

yfz122

Which bone? They just gave me a cheap plastic splint.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

TRX450R_Racer

The bone just below the knuckle of my ring finger. Not in the finger in my hand.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

yfz122

I am actually going to make this one. I've been wanting see one of these for some time. Can you still wander back onto the course and watch?
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

TRX450R_Racer

Yes you can go anywhere.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

yfz122

We've met before but, i'll be the one in a sling. I'm going to get my surgery today. Two ligaments in my shoulder were torn. should be simple but i'm still very nervous
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

TRX450R_Racer

Good luck see you there.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Jacob Fort

Not sure if i'm going to this one but i'll either be at the florida one, Georgia or North Carolina (Steele Creek) GNCC.

Turboderf

WAHOO! heading out. GNCC bound <nanaparty>

Caddy 16v

#12
I will be there tomorrow taking pictures...

tony pitts

I'll be at round 2 in georgia. watching or racing depends on walsh getting my a arms here in time hopefully.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

dodgefsu

kinda new to the gncc, where at RR is the race, does it cost it get in to watch the races

Turboderf

Quote from: dodgefsu on March 02, 2009, 12:34:49 AM
kinda new to the gncc, where at RR is the race, does it cost it get in to watch the races

YES 15 bucks