Bartow mx

Started by Matt Earp, February 16, 2009, 01:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Earp

How good is bartows track?

Ride1Rob

It's nice! What are you looking for?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

shogun323

My group had a track day there recently and from what I have heard it kind of sucks. Jumps are rounded, no lips and the track gets pretty beat up too.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Matt Earp

Im looking for a nice track that is kind of cheap to ride on. It needs to be close to lakeland

singleshot

Quote from: Matt Earp on February 16, 2009, 02:33:33 PM
Im looking for a nice track that is kind of cheap to ride on. It needs to be close to lakeland

Have you tried Dade City?
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

Ride1Rob

#5
Quote from: shogun323 on February 16, 2009, 01:55:25 PM
My group had a track day there recently and from what I have heard it kind of sucks. Jumps are rounded, no lips and the track gets pretty beat up too.

Myself, I'd rather jump on rounded jumps on a quad than jumps with lips or peaks on them. Have done both and can honestly say that close calls in the air are not fun. The track gets beat up but to me it manageable. If you think Bartow is rough you should have rode Lakeland when it was open. Best thing to do is go out, try it, and go with your own observation. I've seen Kevin Kerrn and a few more guys on quads get some nice air and clear stepdowns on this track. Here's a vid of my son practicing this past Saturday.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

greenmachine

Jam is looking good Rob. Cant wait till next weekends race. You guys are gonna be there right?