HS #13 DDR 4/25/09

Started by mudnuri, April 20, 2009, 06:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

gearhead400

i'll be there for this one, first ftr race this year for me. Should be a blast! What does the course look like? I'm assuming ALOT of palmettos?
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

gearhead400

That was the ROUGHEST track i've ever run. But still had a blast! Bike didn't start until about the 6th kick on the line  >:( but i made it all the way back to 2nd until my bike overheated half way through the last lap. *sigh* but I had a blast fighting for position! awesome race.

Props to Jennifer Albright on getting the holeshot on the AA line! I heard kiser was laying down some crazy lap times.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Albright335

Thanks...  ;D

It was a course to be careful on - that is for sure - and teh dust made it even worse...I was especially careful on lap one. After that I found a rhythm and started to have some fun. The race seemed short to me though...Some only got 2 laps and Taylor got the checkered at 1 hour and 8 minutes.  :-\

All in all I think the club did good for what they had...we had fun.

Nice seeing everyone!  8)
Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com