Well this sucks

Started by yfz122, February 08, 2009, 11:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfz122

went to race at Collier county fair last night. I really don't know what happened but, I ended up with a dislocated shoulder, fractured left hand, and a concussion. My quad is fine though. see ya'll in two months.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

jayman

Sorry to hear the news...............heal quickly we need you at Thunderbowl!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

450R_Matt

#2
Sitting in the grand stands, It looked  like you went into the chicane and another quad was inside of you on the right side. You 2 tangled up. You got spun out to the right then went over on the left side. We thought you were knock out for a few seconds. I guess you were.   Heal up. Thanks for coming out to the show.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

quadguy33

dang you seemed ok when we were talking after that, heel up we will see you racing soon.

yfz122

Quote from: 450R_Matt on February 08, 2009, 02:05:27 PM
Sitting in the grand stands, It looked  like you went into the chicane and another quad was inside of you on the right side. You 2 tangled up. You got spun out to the right then went over on the left side. We thought you were knock out for a few seconds. I guess you were.   Heal up. Thanks for coming out to the show.
That's what i thought happened.  so who won?
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

yfz122

Quote from: quadguy33 on February 08, 2009, 06:42:42 PM
dang you seemed ok when we were talking after that, heel up we will see you racing soon.
i really don't remember talking to anyone

thanks to all,  Dale
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

450R_Matt

Quote from: yfz122 on February 09, 2009, 12:37:47 PM
Quote from: 450R_Matt on February 08, 2009, 02:05:27 PM
Sitting in the grand stands, It looked  like you went into the chicane and another quad was inside of you on the right side. You 2 tangled up. You got spun out to the right then went over on the left side. We thought you were knock out for a few seconds. I guess you were.   Heal up. Thanks for coming out to the show.
That's what i thought happened.  so who won?

I think it was #? Greenling 1st Place
818 Cecile 2nd Place
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

zman03

I was there for the last one from Miami, sorry I could not make the trip this last time! I hope you heal quickly!!!   the guys I raced with last time were pretty cool and we had a lotta fun!!!   I hope I can make the next one!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

yfz122

went to doctor this morning. two torn ligaments in shoulder. i'm gonna need surgery. i'm out for a while >:(
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com