Proud to be white?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, February 06, 2009, 02:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

Amen, Cracker Power............. :ThumbsUp.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

FoxHondaRider

Quote from: trx#9 on February 07, 2009, 04:38:16 AM
Amen, Cracker Power............. :ThumbsUp.gif

some people take being called a cracker offensive but they are respecting us and knowing their position because we are the whip crackers.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Asphaltdragon

I'm proud just be alive... how about that.

As far as the race thing goes if you can't deal with it, kick them (including me)
all out. If you don't have the power to do that yourself.... Deal with it.

Some races of people did not ask to come here, blame that on your white
ancestors bright idea that fookin backfired.



Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Anoriginal

Onced freed, they weren't forced to stay either.

Point is, racism is alive today. Sad, but true. And, it's in forms most don't recognize or expect.

As far as being proud to be alive, I agree with you 100% and will add that I'm proud to be alive and American.  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on February 07, 2009, 04:03:25 PM
I'm proud just be alive... how about that.

As far as the race thing goes if you can't deal with it, kick them (including me)
all out. If you don't have the power to do that yourself.... Deal with it.

Some races of people did not ask to come here, blame that on your white
ancestors bright idea that fookin backfired.





The point of this thread isn't to hate people that aren't white. It's the fact that every race other then white has more rights, specialty groups and gets special treatment from the government. If your white and you fall on hard times you are SCREWED!! The government won't give you a dime!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 07, 2009, 05:58:20 PM
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on February 07, 2009, 04:03:25 PM
I'm proud just be alive... how about that.

As far as the race thing goes if you can't deal with it, kick them (including me)
all out. If you don't have the power to do that yourself.... Deal with it.

Some races of people did not ask to come here, blame that on your white
ancestors bright idea that fookin backfired.


The point of this thread isn't to hate people that aren't white. It's the fact that every race other then white has more rights, specialty groups and gets special treatment from the government. If your white and you fall on hard times you are SCREWED!! The government won't give you a dime!

There are plenty of white people on government assistance, they may not admit to it.

You must realize that decade after decade america has grown more diverse, diluting a once "geared
toward white" culture. As far as More Rights.... the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I personally dont
care for BET, NAACP, and all that other BS.

All I can do is vouch for is myself. I dont ask for special treatment, dont look for
special treament, im a hard working business owner who dislikes
people that "work" the system and complain instead of putting there best foot forward. 

Maybe this thread should be - Be Proud Of Your Heritage And Dislike Lazy Cry Babies.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Anoriginal

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on February 07, 2009, 07:05:47 PM

All I can do is vouch for is myself. I dont ask for special treatment, dont look for
special treament, im a hard working business owner who dislikes
people that "work" the system and complain instead of putting there best foot forward. 

Maybe this thread should be - Be Proud Of Your Heritage And Dislike Lazy Cry Babies.

Here here!! Well said and Amen!   :ThumbsUp.gif
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Realityhello on February 07, 2009, 08:48:13 PM
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on February 07, 2009, 07:05:47 PM

All I can do is vouch for is myself. I dont ask for special treatment, dont look for
special treament, im a hard working business owner who dislikes
people that "work" the system and complain instead of putting there best foot forward. 

Maybe this thread should be - Be Proud Of Your Heritage And Dislike Lazy Cry Babies.

Here here!! Well said and Amen!   :ThumbsUp.gif

x2
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

hmmm..... should my next one be about religion?  LOL  >:D Another time another place perhaps.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Anoriginal

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on February 07, 2009, 09:25:59 PM
hmmm..... should my next one be about religion?  LOL  >:D Another time another place perhaps.

Aww heck. Why not? Let it fly and lets all get into it. You pick a side and I'll take the other just to stir it up and get it rolling.


;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic

I already cornered "The does God Exist" thread, maybe something like do miracles really happen or I don't know, are there any straight Catholic priest, that ought to be good.

FoxHondaRider

Whites didnt do anything wrong, blacks should blame their own people for putting them up for sale.  We didnt take them theyw ere sold to us by their own people.  Now thats low.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Realityhello on February 07, 2009, 10:55:55 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on February 07, 2009, 09:25:59 PM
hmmm..... should my next one be about religion?  LOL  >:D Another time another place perhaps.

Aww heck. Why not? Let it fly and lets all get into it. You pick a side and I'll take the other just to stir it up and get it rolling.


;)

LOL I read a bumper sticker on the way home tonight it said:

son : Why is there so much violence in school?
mother: Because God is not allowed in school.

My thoughts were :
son : Why does God let priest molest children?
me : Good question!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

686RAPTOR


FoxHondaRider

i'm fine with mexicans and some blacks.  but once you start acting like a monkey or think your a gangster I have lost all respect for you.  sometimes i wonder
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

AintSkeered

#40
Those examples listed as testimony to white discrimination do not quantify the alleged discrimination. Infact, they clearly infer the opposite. For example, Public Works Employment Act (1977): Requires that at least 10% of federal construction contracts be awarded to businesses owned by minorities. That means 90% can go to whitey, correct? And, another "example calls for contractors to use a small percentage of minority subcontractors if the government contract is for more the $500K. Regardless of what I think about it, quantifiable facts have not been produced anywhere in this discussion that whitey's being discriminated against by the government. 
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

zman03

What ever happen to being proud of the HUMAN RACE!!!!!!!!!!        whether you like it or not we are all part of the HUMAN RACE and if your whatever color it dont matter!!!!   If im on a cliff and need help I dont care what color the guy or girl is!!!!       if and when I fall on the track, I could care less what race the person thats helping me is!!!!!!!    I personally dont like many of the things many of the races stereotype themselves with!   live and let live!!!               
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

AintSkeered

I think that's exactly what these guys are actually saying. They simply believe that if there were no minority quotas, all would have equal chance to compete for college scholarships and government contracts, etc.. The opposing view is that the deck is too heavily-stacked against minorities for them to compete.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: AintSkeered on February 08, 2009, 02:36:08 PM
Those examples listed as testimony to white discrimination do not quantify the alleged discrimination. Infact, they clearly infer the opposite. For example, Public Works Employment Act (1977): Requires that at least 10% of federal construction contracts be awarded to businesses owned by minorities. That means 90% can go to whitey, correct? And, another "example calls for contractors to use a small percentage of minority subcontractors if the government contract is for more the $500K. Regardless of what I think about it, quantifiable facts have not been produced anywhere in this discussion that whitey's being discriminated against by the government. 


That statement is ridiculous.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

CABLEGUY1

#44
Quote from: AintSkeered on February 08, 2009, 02:36:08 PM
Those examples listed as testimony to white discrimination do not quantify the alleged discrimination. Infact, they clearly infer the opposite. For example, Public Works Employment Act (1977): Requires that at least 10% of federal construction contracts be awarded to businesses owned by minorities. That means 90% can go to whitey, correct? And, another "example calls for contractors to use a small percentage of minority subcontractors if the government contract is for more the $500K. Regardless of what I think about it, quantifiable facts have not been produced anywhere in this discussion that whitey's being discriminated against by the government. 



Thanks for the expanation Ain't. Now can you please explain the United Negro College Fund AND the Black Miss America Pagent ?  Or maybe "whitey" as you call it,can enter or be eligible for both.

trx#9

Just think what this world would be like with out anglosaxon race.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

AintSkeered

If no whites can get money from the United Negro College Fund or can't enter that beauty pageant it's discrimination, plain and simple. Whites would be interested in participating in the United Negro College Fund and Black Miss America pageant for the personal experience and the spiritual pleasure they'd gain from it, right?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

CABLEGUY1

I see you had no choice but to admit it was discrimination. I know it killed you to do it.lol. I'm sure millions of whites would care less about participating in the United Negro College Fund if they "whitey" as you call them, could get tuition money and scholarships just for being white. It has nothing to do with the experience and the spiritual pleasure and you know it. It would never be allowed to happen the other way. That's the issue at hand.It's okay to admit it Ain't.You'll be okay.

AintSkeered

Never denied that discrimination. Just won't buy it as anyone's excuse to return the favor. I'm thankful that I've never needed help from those organizations and would never deny others from that help. 
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: AintSkeered on February 09, 2009, 01:26:18 AM
Never denied that discrimination. Just won't buy it as anyone's excuse to return the favor. I'm thankful that I've never needed help from those organizations and would never deny others from that help. 


My point exactly.If you ever did need help from those organizations you would not be able to get it because you're WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are white aren't you?