Main Menu

GNCC

Started by chrisyzf450, February 04, 2009, 09:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisyzf450

WOO HOO round one at RIVER RANCH March 1-3. Just read in dirt wheels!

TRX450R_Racer

I will be there will my broken hand, in a cast, taking pictures and filming the starts.
Let me know what class everyone is in and maybe post up a picture of your quad and I will try to get some photos of you.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Turboderf

Quote from: chrisyzf450 on February 04, 2009, 09:07:47 PM
WOO HOO round one at RIVER RANCH March 1-3. Just read in dirt wheels!
Feb 28 - Mar 3 Quads race on sunday are you going to race

bseckel

I will be racing in the GNCC this year 35+ "c" class ( super vet ) #93 Honda TRX450R

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 04, 2009, 09:12:03 PM
I will be there will my broken hand, in a cast, taking pictures and filming the starts.
Let me know what class everyone is in and maybe post up a picture of your quad and I will try to get some photos of you.
im not sure wat class though
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

rinconpete

Where is this race exactly? Is this being held at Westgate resorts property? It's not listed on the Private property owners calendar as an event.
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

indianjoe


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com