LTR 450 question about sprocket

Started by Eworm, February 01, 2009, 05:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eworm

Need advice:

The 450 comes with the 18" rear tires. I need to know what sprocket would be best when I switch to my 22" tires for trail riding. The shift ratio is killing me. Please let me know what would be best set up.


Thanks in advance!

Worm

jayman

Will 22" even fit??

Anyhow I would say at least a 13 on the front and go up 1 or 2 on the rear.  Do a search on the internet they have a wheel vs sprocket table. It is also posted somewhere on ltr450hq.com
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Eworm

Oh they fit. I have the same size rims with 22's. Thanks for the reply!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com