Yaaaawwwwnnnnnn

Started by jayman, January 22, 2009, 03:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

Kind of dead here the last few days  :Z
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

The yaaawwn part, is that like, the way you ride? ;D
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

1fastltr450

That is exactly like he rides lol. Jayman this is your last race to practice before I break ol' yellar out and show you a thing or two. MR. UNDERWARE You better get ready too. Get you chit right, I dont want to hear no bs about my bike wont run. Dad going to take your trophy this week and I am going to take it next week biotch
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

jayman

Something smells like chit around here 





Oh Gary just posted makes sense now  ;D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

Quote from: stgsali on January 28, 2009, 04:19:02 AM
The yaaawwn part, is that like, the way you ride? ;D

Im told that is type of rider it takes to beat you....   :o
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

Pretty gutsy for someone that needs training (quad) wheels to slide! ;D But, hey, I know not everyone is talented enough to ride on two wheels!
And I'll step it up further, I'll put you on a bike and then we can have a match race. Show us what you're made of!
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

Quote from: stgsali on January 28, 2009, 10:51:55 PM
Pretty gutsy for someone that needs training (quad) wheels to slide! ;D But, hey, I know not everyone is talented enough to ride on two wheels!
And I'll step it up further, I'll put you on a bike and then we can have a match race. Show us what you're made of!
:sleepy.gif :sleepy.gif        :P
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

Sheesh, just made up of emoticons! ;D rolback1
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

 :)    ;D    ;)   :D  :(  :o  8)  ???  ::)  :P  :-*
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

HillKiller

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on January 28, 2009, 11:51:59 AM
That is exactly like he rides lol. Jayman this is your last race to practice before I break ol' yellar out and show you a thing or two. MR. UNDERWARE You better get ready too. Get you chit right, I dont want to hear no bs about my bike wont run. Dad going to take your trophy this week and I am going to take it next week biotch
Blah blah blah  come get some sucka! :P
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here