Guide to Parenthood 101

Started by IXIswamperIXI, January 26, 2009, 08:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I must have missed this but I have a chapter to add.  No one has told that when your keys, remotes, shoes, toys, silverware, and any other small object goes missing JUST DIG THROUGH YOUR TRASH!!!  Among other things I am now a dumpster diver LOL Anyone else have any other chapters to add?   

I am adding this to the 14 month old section, trying to leave work and can't because I can't find my keys  ;)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

renmus

If not in the trash, it has been flushed. 

(Just a sample of Parenthood 201)

Anoriginal

I'm loving the schooling I'm getting from my 10 month old on dodging cherios on the floor around his high chair and the "lets put everything on the floor" syndrome. 


I love it.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Da_Mtg_Man

I can tell you this. A ceiling fan will not hold a sock with a baseball in it and sliding glass doors are not shatter proof when a baseball (surrounded by a sock) hits it. You still have a couple of years before yours hits that age but be prepared. It's coming.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Realityhello on January 26, 2009, 09:43:15 PM
I'm loving the schooling I'm getting from my 10 month old on dodging cherios on the floor around his high chair and the "lets put everything on the floor" syndrome. 


I love it.

Yea we have graduates stars everywhere on the floor at the shop, and he is also playing that game "throw everything across the room"

Our house use to be fairly clean now in the middle of the night we have to dodge our dog and toys.  I am so tired of the Alex toy (Madagascar) "I'm Alex the Alex"

LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 27, 2009, 07:20:46 AM
I can tell you this. A ceiling fan will not hold a sock with a baseball in it and sliding glass doors are not shatter proof when a baseball (surrounded by a sock) hits it. You still have a couple of years before yours hits that age but be prepared. It's coming.

Lord help us!  :o
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: renmus on January 26, 2009, 09:04:45 PM
If not in the trash, it has been flushed. 

(Just a sample of Parenthood 201)

On the bright side at least I can find it in the trash, I sures the hell don't want to find it after it has been flushed  ;)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

gery350

#7
oh please. you guys got it easy. how bout them being the number one c--kblocker.
you know, that one moment in ETERNITY when jupiter aligns with venus then suddenly that skreeching halting sound AGAIN "wan-wan"crying baby). its like they sense it. BASTARDS!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: gery350 on January 27, 2009, 09:05:43 AM
oh please. you guys got it easy. how bout them being the number one c--kblocker.
you know, that one moment in ETERNITY when jupiter aligns with venus then suddenly that skreeching halting sound AGAIN "wan-wan"crying baby). its like they sense it. BASTARDS!

One thing I can say my sons has been sleeping all night since he was 6 weeks old.  THATS AWSOME!!!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Kelli415

Let me know when you get to the "I want to race ATV's chapter"
(:

Thats' when you wish you had cheerios getting thrown across the room again haha
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com