Graphic Design

Started by FoxHondaRider, January 23, 2009, 05:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxHondaRider

work in progress
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

mrbones

Are you making tank graphics?

Is that a FMH pipe on your ADNOH? lol
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

quadguy33

Quote from: mrbones on January 23, 2009, 06:08:28 PM
Is that a FMH pipe on your ADNOH? lol

thats funny 2:L                  how did that happen

mrbones

He flipped it horizontally.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

quadguy33

OOO I see all the wrighting is like that I thought the seat cover was messed up.

FoxHondaRider

Quote from: mrbones on January 23, 2009, 06:08:28 PM
Are you making tank graphics?

Is that a FMH pipe on your ADNOH? lol

yeap making tank graphics and other stuff.  Yeah when it was flipped Horizontal so everything is backwards.  I did it to see how it would look with the graphics since thats the position they were designed.  I could do them for anything.  Not as complex as most kits you buy for $100 though.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

FoxHondaRider

I might be scraping this design and trying to go more "old school" 89 250r style simple but cool.  Either that or I redesigned the Honda wing logo so the ends are flame tipped. 
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Kelli415

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

FoxHondaRider

Thanks Kelli  :)  Heres a preview of the other design:
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Kelli415

Quote from: FoxHondaRider on January 27, 2009, 05:59:51 PM
Thanks Kelli  :)  Heres a preview of the other design:


hahaa. (:
i cant stop laughing at the thing that guy said..
nice  adnoh
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

FoxHondaRider

Quote from: Kelli415 on January 27, 2009, 11:27:23 PM
hahaa. (:
i cant stop laughing at the thing that guy said..
nice  adnoh

lol yeah the way I flipped it made it do that.  I found another way though where it wont turn the letters backwards.  Anyone think a black seat would look good?
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

FoxHondaRider

#11
Heres another
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

FoxHondaRider

still working
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com