Wet Florida. How is W.Virginia?

Started by gaydirt, June 11, 2005, 07:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaydirt

I cannot believ all the rain we are having. Holeylands is a mess.  I have been wanting to go to Hatfield-McCoy area for a while. Is it worth the trip?
It looks to be about 18 hours, pulling a trailer.
   Any convoys from Florida?

10% of the world is gay (even more in Florida).
If you are interested in meeting other gay riders / racers, visit [url="//www.gaydirt.org"]www.gaydirt.org[/url]

   "LORD, Protect  me from your followers"
"Fear is manmade, religion is fear"

jaxraptor



300exstangboy

You may also want to check out a place called  HARLAN county in Virginia.
Here is a web site:
http://www.kyoutdoors.com/hcrr/

ucfneed2ride

[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

I bet you like the mud :o I prefer the mountains and grassy valleys ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

qt314nfla

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 13, 2005, 02:18:55 AM
I bet you like the mud :o I prefer the mountains and grassy valleys ;D

OMG!  No he didn't go there. :o :o

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 13, 2005, 02:18:55 AM
I bet you like the mud :o I prefer the mountains and grassy valleys ;D

bwaaaaahahahahahahaha
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Njoutlaw88

This is really wrong. I have nothing against gay people but I think its wrong that you can link your gay web site to this web site which is a family web site. I thought gays didnt like the dirt.

bellman

#9
Hey 300 that is Harlan County Ky not VA, but no problem, we can ride stone mtn and it is a nice ridge top border ride. Just posted in the forum, topic is 40,000 acres for FREE, and still we have hundreds of miles to ride with the ok to do so, towns are atv friendly, can ride in and out for gas, supplies, food, etc........ ck us out at www.kyoutdoors.com/hcrr/ we have been in 391 newspapers, NY Times, USA Today, Stars& Strips downtown Baghdad. I post as bellman on our forums and you can find out 95% of the info you need on our site, for pics please click here  http://www.kyoutdoors.com/cmphotos/thumbnails.php?album=19  need more info just email/pm.
Preston McLain
President
Harlan County Ridge Runners ATV Club Inc.
www.kyoutdoors.com/hcrr/

bftclub

i agree with chillinthe most!!!!!!!!!!!!wow,can't believe this site,,gettin scary...............you got american flags,you got rebel flags,,,,but rainbow flags???come on now......

bftclub

whats next porn site gay links?????????

gaydirt

Quote from: bftclub on June 14, 2005, 01:20:54 AM
...,can't believe this site,,gettin scary...............you got american flags,you got rebel flags,,,,but rainbow flags???

What did I post that offends you? I was just asking about riding in West Virginia and you reply with negastive comments. I think you need some etiquette skills. If a posts bothers you, don't read it.
Why does a  rainbow flag imtimidate you? Would you prefer a  KKK or Nazi flag ?

;)
10% of the world is gay (even more in Florida).
If you are interested in meeting other gay riders / racers, visit [url="//www.gaydirt.org"]www.gaydirt.org[/url]

   "LORD, Protect  me from your followers"
"Fear is manmade, religion is fear"

Chillinthemost

Go back in the closet. Your daddy must be proud, will he give you away at your wedding? I now pronounce you husband and husband.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Anoriginal

When you leave for a two day riding trip, does your boyfriend pack your sh!t for you?

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

NPRVinson

Quote from: Anoriginal on June 14, 2005, 12:58:50 PM
When you leave for a two day riding trip, does your boyfriend pack your sh!t for you?

Man that's brutal, but funny. ;D

gaydirt

Quote from: Anoriginal on June 14, 2005, 12:58:50 PM
When you leave for a two day riding trip, ....

Your assuming I am a male? 
10% of the world is gay (even more in Florida).
If you are interested in meeting other gay riders / racers, visit [url="//www.gaydirt.org"]www.gaydirt.org[/url]

   "LORD, Protect  me from your followers"
"Fear is manmade, religion is fear"

Eworm

lol, this is funny chit. Dude, what did you expect from a group roughnecks like this? You must be crazy. T and A is where its at homo I mean homey.....

BANSHEEPRO

IM LOOKING FOR A PLACE CALLED SALT STALE IN UMATILLA FL CAN ANYONE HELP THANKS ROB RNKMOTORSPORTS

Lost Soul

Convoy? I suppose you want to bring up the rear, eh?

Is your life partner going as well, or is it just you?

Let me know, I think my buddy NJOutlaw might want to follow you up.


;D

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: gaydirt on June 15, 2005, 08:30:45 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 14, 2005, 12:58:50 PM
When you leave for a two day riding trip, ....

Your assuming I am a male? 

yea because otherwise your name would be lesbiandirt.

Lost Soul

I thought Lesbians were a subgroup of the gays.

Thus gay would be non gender specific, no?

odie

sick sick sick sick........sick.I think there is a group leaving for W.Virginia better hurry.

grass-catcher

I dont think gay guys would wear a helmet because it would mess up
the product in their hair.You could bet their equipment bag would match
the riding gear.Pink and pink