Thunderbowl Spring Schedule

Started by stgsali, January 20, 2009, 01:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stgsali

Here you go, boys and girls. The new schedule for Thunderbowl's Spring schedule.
I'll make up new ones for any date that comes up including anything around Bike Week.
Richard.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

41bobbysdad

2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

jayman

That is what I was thinking too    :dunno.gif
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

Actually, I didn't. The first 2 races are SDTA races that happen to have TT racing before the SDTA program. The schedule here is just for Thunderbowl. If you look at the other flyer that has different tracks on it, it is SDTA. They are what they are sposed to be. At least untill Brady and Dave decide to add or drop a race from either program! :)
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

So the first two races do not count for points towards the Thunderbowl Series?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

That I don't know. The SDTA race after the TT is the start of the points season for it. You'll have to ask the big kahuna when points keeping starts for the TT series.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

Richard no offense but I think/hope you are wrong.......

I am sure one of the big kahunas will answer soon  :P
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

Water off a duck's back. Just about the only way you'll offend me is if you don't invite me for a beer when you are imbibing! lol
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

 :-*


I have a race this Saturday in Orlando for the monster jam with the wife's rzr then the following weekend at the bowl. 

In February I have another back to back with the bowl on the 14th (i really did not want to spend valentines with Brady and Rick though) then on the 21st in Tampa for the Monster Jam.

For not having any races over many months to this year having 2 or 3 a month is awesome!!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

So, are you only racing the TT series? Or, are you going to duke it out with the flat-trackers too?
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

Only tt for us!!!

But will be staying and watching the flat trackers  8)
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

41bobbysdad

from what i understand there will be three points races. the flat track race will count for both. 
2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

fastrnrik

OK..... it's real easy....

Jan 31st is the the FIRST points race for the Thunderbowl TT AND Flat Track points series. Feb 14th is the SECOND points race for Thunderbowl TT & Flat Track series.

The Jan 31st & Feb 14th Flat Track races will ALSO be the first and second SDTA points races.

Make sense now?

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

You just got lucky, jay! :)
I was thinking the points series for the TT was starting on the 31st too. I just wasn't going to say without knowing for sure.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.